Forum question

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
When I upload a image file to be my avatar/profile pick it is suppose to be, I believe, 125 by 125 or 19.5 kb and for profile picture 125 by 125 or 64.0 kb. My question is how can I make a imagine met the requirements so that I could put the picture up as my avatar. Support will be greatly appreciated
IMG%5D

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    When I upload a image file to be my avatar/profile pick it is suppose to be, I believe, 125 by 125 or 19.5 kb and for profil pick 125 by 125 or 64.0 kb. My question is how can I make a imagine met the requirements so that I could put the picture up as my avatar. Support will be greatly appreciated

You'll need to resize the image to work as your avatar.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    You'll need to resize the image to work as your avatar.

Is their any way you could tell me how I could do that? What tool can I use to make it exactly 125 by 125 or 64.0? Or how could I do it manually?
    IMG%5D
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Any graphic editing tool that have crop capabilities will do. something like Irfanview works great or your stock mspaint program in Windows if you use a PC system.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Any graphic editing tool that have crop capabilities will do. something like Irfanview works great or your stock mspaint program in Windows if you use a PC system.

hey francis. wanted to let you know that the image is perfect and works fine. the problem is not the size. me and shanny spent last night trying to make it upload cuz it seemed random and when i got mad i just kept hitting save over and over again and it turns out it worked. if it says some error when you try to upload it like improper file or something what we need to do to make it work was save it and if the error poped up just hit back on the browser to return to the page where it was being uploaded and repeat the process until it uploads. it took me and shanny about 7 tries with each image to get it to upload without the error. once the error appeared for the 6 or 7th time and we go back and save again it successfully uploads. the same image and the same file, no editing in between uploads so it must be something wrong with the uploading system because it happened for both me and shanny so now we will know how to upload them for the next time :D . hope this info helps to get the issue fixed if possible. its not much trouble takes about 20 seconds between going back and forth but some users might not know how to do it and might get frustrated like i did once months ago and eventually just quit trying to upload it. but happy we got it to worked and found out the problem :)
    IMG%5D