Hey, I'm a new Glu gamer. Who has game suggestions??

A-GameA-Game Registered Users 4 Posts
So, I'm a new Glu gamer... current obsessions: Samurai v. Zombies Defense 2 and Stardom Hollywood.

Anyone have any game suggestions that I should check out? Or tips for these two ^^

Right now I am playing both on iOS.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    A-Game wrote: »
    So, I'm a new Glu gamer... current obsessions: Samurai v. Zombies Defense 2 and Stardom Hollywood.

Anyone have any game suggestions that I should check out? Or tips for these two ^^

Thanks!!

Hey and welcome to this forum . Great to have a new member aboard . I suggest you visit the gaming sections for samurai vs zombies 2 and stardom hollywood and you will get great tips and what bugs you should try to avoid
    . Hope to see you around here more
    Here are the links so you can visit those 2 gaming sections and i hpe you find even more games you like to play.
    Stardom Hollywood : http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?27-Stardom-Hollywood-Official-Forums

Samurai vs zombies 2 : http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?81-Samurai-vs-Zombies-Defense-2-Official-Forums
    IMG%5D
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    bombshell - hell bells

but not many people play it :(
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts

Thanks!!

Hi A Game,

I would suggest trying out their game called INDESTRUCTIBLE. It is an online car crashing, blow it up PvP game. Lots of fun and I don't think you will be disappointed. Come visit us at the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum when you have a chance.

Enjoy!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • seanybryanseanybryan Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am hooked on Indestructible. Great game, a lot of people online, and it just updated for a single player campaign with a new vehicle free upon completion!
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Thanks!!

Eternity Warriors 2! :)
  • azriazri Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hai...jom main!!!