CK2 v3 - crash

marcof77marcof77 Registered Users 6 Posts
After update CK2 to the version 3 every time i complete a mission the game crash, don't register that i complete a challenge and don't assign me the daily bonus.

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    marcof77 wrote: »
    After update CK2 to the version 3 every time i complete a mission the game crash, don't register that i complete a challenge and don't assign me the daily bonus.

Thanks for letting us know. What device are you on?
  • marcof77marcof77 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I play CK2 v3 on a Samsung Galaxy SII. The game crash even if i choose forfait. Today i do i mission for my fifteenth day bonus and the game crash without i receive my fifteenth stars!!! I try to install the CK2 v2 again but the download of additional files fails with the message "the file are not on the server". The i try to reinstall CK2 v3 but the download of additional files also fails with the message "you may not have purchased the game" or something like that. I spent more than 1000 glu credits in this games and now i and now I've lost everything: star, credit and progress... You can you tell me what should I do or I have to cancel CK2 and avoid from now to play any other games Glu, because it is not the first time that something like this happens!
  • marcof77marcof77 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I thank you for the answers that you have given me and for the excellent service. As always, and as has already happened for BLOOD & GLORY: LEGEND the Glu is shown not to have any respect for those who use its products, even spending real money, and cares completely of its customers. I hope that when you'll be abandoned by those who fill the coffers will not have to complain.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    We are looking into your issue. Thanks for your patience. If you want additional help, please submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask