Options

Indestructible ii

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Seeing as everyone has their wish list and GLU churns out games like popcorn at a movie theater I thought I might ask if we may see a new release of a very popular game.

Is there any development news we head bangers need to know about?

Will something come crashing into the arena soon?

Is there explosive news should want to share with us?

Come on GLU developers I know your out there, if you need help with ideas, story lines, maps, weapons, vehicles or strategies all of us in the indestructible forum are aching for a new platform and would love to give our input.

Will it be integrated with the cloud so we will not loose our games or progress?

Will players be able to have more control over how their vehicles look, consider CLAN COLORS. Just think how easy this would be when playing on an iPhone or android device, you wouldn't need to squint to see who your playing. Those two black cars with the orange stripe are from the Shock and Awe Co. YOWSA!

Come on GLU!
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Guau ddannen good idea i like.i like jump and fire too for exemple in the rocket,and jump in screen of aeroplane too.now i explain i spanish:hola dapper a mi me gusta mucho saltar con thermodon en las pantallas del cohete y la del aeroplano,saltar i disparar desde el aire ya veras pruebalo es muy divertido,ultimamente veo algun nugador que tambien salta.ah por cierto estoi jugando en current region north america,espero verte jugando dapper a ver si nos vemos mi nombre en el juego es jaume.espero que me entiendas y lla me diras omo te han ido los saltos.un saludo y cuidado con el incendio
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Options
    DarkRacerDarkRacer Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't think it should be a whole new game but just and update to this one. What I'm hoping for in the future is more cars. Some I want to be more expensive than the dozer. New maps,and more weapons that are coins. Like if it cost 500 gold,then it should be 500,000 coins. More paint options. Maybe even a custom design feature that would be great.
  • Options
    DarkRacer, I agree yet I feel compelled to open up the forum to questions regarding a new game where GLU would be more inclined to hear from the players regarding the look, play and options (hopefully).

The bottom line is $$$ and if GLU is not getting the returns from the original game but its still popular online the alternative is a completely new game.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Indestructible ii
    Seeing as everyone has their wish list and GLU churns out games like popcorn at a movie theater I thought I might ask if we may see a new release of a very popular game.

Is there any development news we head bangers need to know about?

Will something come crashing into the arena soon?

Is there explosive news should want to share with us?

Come on GLU developers I know your out there, if you need help with ideas, story lines, maps, weapons, vehicles or strategies all of us in the indestructible forum are aching for a new platform and would love to give our input.

Will it be integrated with the cloud so we will not loose our games or progress?

Will players be able to have more control over how their vehicles look, consider CLAN COLORS. Just think how easy this would be when playing on an iPhone or android device, you wouldn't need to squint to see who your playing. Those two black cars with the orange stripe are from the Shock and Awe Co. YOWSA!

Come on GLU!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!