Hi, ust joined glu community.

Chaos_SwordChaos_Sword Registered Users 13 Posts
Hello, I'm new here and to the forum structure.
Any help is gladly accepted.

You can see my thread under the game: Eternity Warriors, not EW2..not yet. Lol
http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?37-Eternity-Warriors

Thanks,
CS

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi CS! Thanks for joining the forums. Not much with regards to EW these days... but hopefully you'll join the EW2 crew. Alternatively, if you like the more fantasy stuff, consider Heroes of Destiny!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Welcome to the forum!

It might be true that EW is not that busy these days so its up to you to drum up some interest. Check out the indestructible forum which used to be pretty quiet, it's rocking now because lots of players are getting involved.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Chaos_SwordChaos_Sword Registered Users 13 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hi CS! Thanks for joining the forums. Not much with regards to EW these days... but hopefully you'll join the EW2 crew. Alternatively, if you like the more fantasy stuff, consider Heroes of Destiny!

Hello Glamazon,
    Thanks for the reply, I plan on playing EW2 soon.

C_S
  • Chaos_SwordChaos_Sword Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum!

It might be true that EW is not that busy these days so its up to you to drum up some interest. Check out the indestructible forum which used to be pretty quiet, it's rocking now because lots of players are getting involved.

Hi Ddannen,
    I just might start making "noise" in that forum, lol, to see if anybody will play EW. Of course I am also going to play EW2, but I'd like to have some human players in EW. :D
    Perhaps I will gain somebody's attention.

Thanks,
    C_S