SvZ Defense 2 account reset

MarcelBoerenMarcelBoeren Registered Users 1 Posts
Yesterday I had a notification that my soul jar was full so I clicked on it to play some multiplayer games. But as the game was loading, it somehow made my phone shut down and start back up again. After I started the game again, it turned out that my entire game had been reset: all the upgrades I had done to my characters, all the artifacts I had collected, all the levels I had played: gone.
I love this game and have spent a lot of hours playing it, but I don't want to have to start all over again. Is there any way you guys can restore my account to just before it was reset? The reset happened on friday, June 21st somewhere between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Thank you so much!

Comments

• barryboi14barryboi14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here account was reset, back to level 1, cant play on line please help cant download save from cloud. purchase glu coins for nothing because of application reset.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Can you tell me what devices you were on?
  • sddobrzysddobrzy Registered Users 1 Posts
    barryboi14 wrote: »
    same here account was reset, back to level 1, cant play on line please help cant download save from cloud. purchase glu coins for nothing because of application reset.

Same here, today 7/5/13 logged in to play and suddenly phone reset and now am back to beginning, no progress. I had everything finished in multiplayer and just leveled up some of my allies fairly high. Seems like a big waste of time if it cannot be recovered. All my achievements are still there, great.

I am on a samsung S4.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks. I'm passing question along, but please submit a Customer Care ticket here to document the issue: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask