stop using facebook to creat a community

Nje1982Nje1982 Registered Users 3 Posts
Using facebook to creat a community sucks. Not everyone has real life friends who want to play gun bros or deer hunter. I had to creat a facebook page just for gun bros and add like 100 people, 15 of which were still actively logging in. Then after that, none of them do challanges, so I can't get the gold rewards. I'm not spending 100 dollars a month in these games, when you can buy full blown pc and consol games for 60 dollars.

You need to build interest in the games and creat solidarity by allowing users who play the games and like gaming, to communicate.

Plenty of adolescents and adults play these games but, not all their adult/adolecent friends want to play gun bros or eternity warriors.

You need to make a unified gaming community in the game and outside the game. Its thoss of us with jobs who actually spend mone and you're asking for 100 dollar payments in a mobile game?...refer to previi us comments about consol and pc games...

I'm a platinum member and I'm about to cancle, remove my games and look else where. Like game loft?

You don't want to get left behind when the android gaming market gets bigger. You're going to be like e-cigs and the new companies like blu cigs.

Make the investments.

Comments

• wtamariskawtamariska Registered Users 1 Posts
    yea you right! it's getting suck to play with these glus rules!!
  • sofianesofiane Registered Users 1 Posts
    C'est un très bon jeux