GLU Credits at zero (offical FAQ solution doesn't help)

WolanddWolandd Registered Users 5 Posts
As stated in the Title official solution did not work for me. I have Galaxy S2 with several GLU games installed (Death Dome and Enchant U at the moment). This morning GLU credit balance dropped to zero but only in Death Dome, Enchant U still shows correct amount.

I followed FAQ steps, have GluCreditRestore installed, run it several time. Restarted device several times. Restarted device, run GluCreditRestore immidiiately, restarted again... the results are the same Enchant U displays correct number of credits, Death Dome displays Zero and act accordingly when i try to purchase anything with glu credits (i.e. offers me to buy some glu credits first)

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Wolandd wrote: »
    As stated in the Title official solution did not work for me. I have Galaxy S2 with several GLU games installed (Death Dome and Enchant U at the moment). This morning GLU credit balance dropped to zero but only in Death Dome, Enchant U still shows correct amount.

I followed FAQ steps, have GluCreditRestore installed, run it several time. Restarted device several times. Restarted device, run GluCreditRestore immidiiately, restarted again... the results are the same Enchant U displays correct number of credits, Death Dome displays Zero and act accordingly when i try to purchase anything with glu credits (i.e. offers me to buy some glu credits first)

Thank you in advance.

We are unable to view your account from here and do not address billing/currency issues in the public forum. Please submit a customer care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
This discussion has been closed.