Happy birthday!!!

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me :D

Just here at home about to celebrate my birthday party with my older sister which has the same birthday as me (I was born on her sweet 16) that's weird right lol.
Just came here to wish myself a happy birthday xD. Hope you all enjoy your day :)
IMG%5D

Comments

• StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Belated, but HAPPY Birthday to you!!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Belated, but HAPPY Birthday to you!!

Thank you very much :D
    IMG%5D
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me :D

Just here at home about to celebrate my birthday party with my older sister which has the same birthday as me (I was born on her sweet 16) that's weird right lol.
    Just came here to wish myself a happy birthday xD. Hope you all enjoy your day :)
    Happy Birthday Kush. Bles u always happy and sucses on job.
    Thanks rulkz, we should play some time soon again :) . Hope everythings has been going great for you. Enjoy life :D
    IMG%5D
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey dude, happy B-day, late or not hope you enjoyed the day!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    My mother my son My brother in law And two of my cousins Were born on the same day August 15th. Now that's weird
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    Turpin wrote: »
    My mother my son My brother in law And two of my cousins Were born on the same day August 15th. Now that's weird

Wow must have organized the births, reappy amazing, my fathers mother died june 23 . Then a few years later my older sister from my moms side was born june 23z then on my sisters sweet 16 i was born
    IMG%5D
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Too bad your b-day is being overshadowed by the royal birth.. but happy b-day

but today must be a really good day. Should of checked my lotto tickets today instead of last night