Song lyrics

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Oppa is Gangnam style Gangnam style

A girl who is warm and humanle during the day A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes A girl with that kind of twist

I’m a guy A guy who is as warm as you during the day A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down A guy whose heart bursts when night comes That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable Yes you, hey, yes you, hey Beautiful, loveable Yes you, hey, yes you, hey Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all A sensable girl like that

I’m a guy A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable Yes you, hey, yes you, hey Beautiful, loveable Yes you, hey, yes you, hey Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style Oppa is Gangnam style

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby I’m a man who knows a thing or two On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby I’m a man who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying Oppa is Gangnam style

One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Sail!

This is how I show my love I made it in my mind because I blame it on my A.D.D. baby

This is how an angel dies I blame it on my own sick pride Blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Sail! Sail! Sail! Sail! Sail!

Maybe I'm a different breed Maybe I'm not listening So blame it on my A.D.D. baby

La la la la la La la la la la oh! La la la la la, La la la la la oh! La la la la la, La la la la la,

Sail with me into the dark Sail! Sail with me into the dark Sail! Sail with me into the dark Sail! Sail with me Sail! Sail with me
    "Sweet Leaf"

ALRIGHT NOW! Won't you listen?

When I first met you, didn't realize I can't forget you, for your surprise you introduced me, to my mind And left me wanting, you and your kind

I love you, Oh you know it

My life was empty, forever on a down Until you took me, showed me around My life is free now, my life is clear I love you sweet leaf, though you can't hear

Come on now, try it out

Straight people don't know, what you're about They put you down and shut you out you gave to me a new belief and soon the world will love you sweet leaf
    By my standards its called a song...........:cool:
    If you seen this video and know this group........ this song is for you and you should go do what's in the video.........;)

I remember when all the games began Remember every little lie and every last goodbye Promises you broke; words you choked on And I never walked away; it's still a mystery to me

Well, I'm so empty I'm better off without you and you're better off without me Well, you're so unclean I'm better off without you and you're better off without me

The lying, the bleeding, the screaming Was tearing me apart The hatred, deceiving, the bleeding It's over!

Paint the mirrors black (to forget you) I still picture your face and the way you used to taste Roses in a glass, dead and wilted To you, this all was nothing Everything to you is nothing

Well, you're so filthy... I'm better off without you and you're better off without me Well, I'm so ugly You're better off without me and I'm better off without—

The lying, the bleeding, the screaming Was tearing me apart The hatred, the beatings, disaster It's over!

As wicked as you are... You're beautiful to me You're the darkest burning star You're my perfect disease!

The lying, the bleeding, the screaming Was tearing me apart The hatred, the beatings, disaster It's over!

It's over now...