Had major accident thus been out of commission for so long

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Good day to all and I hope all of you are fine. Miss typing in something in this site.

Had a major accident and had to recovering - fractured leg and some concussions. A certain car just had to hit me at night on my way to work at 1am. Fortunate for me some kind soul helped me. still limping but now about to walk better. Unfortunate for me some other soul had to take advantage of my condition and stole my stuff - well, what's left. My tablet broke upon impact to the ground and is no longer useable.

Anyhow, im just glad to be much better now and working/walking freely without crutches. And finally able to piece back together my games - starting from scratch but it is still good.

I should be able to visit the forums to put in updates.

To all my dear friends, I'm back and I hope to hear from you.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Wow, i hope everything goes well for you. So sorry to hear about the accident, a shame that people have to steal in that type of situation. At least your alive and healthy, thats all that matters for now. Sure hope to see you around the forums alot more and that you fully recover soon. Good luck :)
    IMG%5D
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Glad to hear you're OK.

Wow talking about kicking you when you're down they had to steal your stuff as well.

I believe in karma But the stinky thing about karma is you can't get your stuff back.

Just glad to hear you want seriously hurt......
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I too am glad that you are still with us my friend, obviously stuff is replaceable.

Look forward to many more posts.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    It is good that I can now visit the site during day offs. Hopefully there would be more info I can contribute and questions that I can answer.

Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.