Options

DaBoss985

DaBoss985DaBoss985 Registered Users 1 Posts
I recently purchased the rail gun on sale for 2000 credits (49.99) while on vacation 8/4/2013 after playing for 2 days my rail gun was gone and my cash went from 1,200,000 to 400,000. I really want my rail gun back without having to purchase it again. It took me months of playing to build my cash up to see it all just disappear...

Comments

• Options
    BHDBHD Registered Users 74 Posts
    If you did a back-up of your device after your purchase, you could restore it, losing only your game progress since the back-up.

If you raise a support ticket, Glu's response is likely to be:

Thank you for your reply.

The game you mentioned does not save online. If you have made a backup using "iCloud" or "iTunes backup" then you may be able to restore to that last save point on your device which will include whatever you had for currency at the time when the save was created.

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to restore game progress, this is done by the user on the device itself using the backup and restore method for the entire device.

If you have not performed a backup save for your device before this problem happened and you have lost currency from purchases, please contact the iTunes store customer service to inquire about your purchase and request help regarding this loss of currency issue.. Apple does not allow developers to handle billing issues.

If you get an answer saying that In-App purchases are the responsibility of the developer, please insist that they assist you as we have no way of accessing their purchase records. We are the developer and do not have access to any account or billing information on the iTunes App Store.

We hope this information assists you and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

customer care
    glu mobile
    http://www.glu.com/support

You will need to take your problem to the App Store's support people and try to get a "real life" refund