Which Games Share Glu Credits (Kindle)?

JinjraxJinjrax Registered Users 15 Posts
On my Kindle Fire HD I was under the impression that GLU credits would be shared across games on that same device. However I own Samurai vs Zombies defense 2, Bigtime Gangsta, and Guns Bros, but none share the same credits. I have 16 on svzd2, 32 on BG, and 0 on GB. I want them all to share the same credits so any suggestions?

Comments

• Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    Bump. I would like to know too. Is it really possible to move glue credits from one game to another. I would think this would totally destroy the individual games economy, unless all games require an absurd number of glu credit to buy anything.
  • JinjraxJinjrax Registered Users 15 Posts
    The main reason I want them to be linked is so you can stockpile coins-for example, some things on Bigtime Gangsta and Guns Bros cost 500+ Glu Credits. I would classify that as an absurd number of glu credits. Also if I get bored of one game, I can use the credits on a new game instead of wasting them; if any credits I bought for a game I got bored of couldn't be transferred over it would be a real shame and a waste of my money
  • Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    I totally understand where you are coming from and for the reasons you have outlined you want them are the same reasons why I don't think that they would make this option available. If they did I would simply play a game that gives good glu credits and use them on an game that has ridiculously priced items (Front Line Commando D-Day comes to mind).
    Okay, but the website specifies that games enabled with ggn DO share credits. That's why I asked this question and sent out a "care slip". It's not the case of getting the option, it's wondering why this option hasn't worked for me

"-Kindle Fire can only share credits bewteen GGN games on the same device only."

From the care page, the spelling error is theirs not mine. So I'm wondering why, on the same kindle, none of my games share, when atleast 3 have the ggn button and I've pressed it to get to the forums with my account on each
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Jinjrax wrote: »
    Okay, but the website specifies that games enabled with ggn DO share credits. That's why I asked this question and sent out a "care slip". It's not the case of getting the option, it's wondering why this option hasn't worked for me

"-Kindle Fire can only share credits bewteen GGN games on the same device only."

From the care page, the spelling error is theirs not mine. So I'm wondering why, on the same kindle, none of my games share, when atleast 3 have the ggn button and I've pressed it to get to the forums with my account on each

GGN is no longer supported. However, if you use one Google account for all of your games, some games may share currency. If they do not share currency, it is because the game is not enabled or the account is different.
    Thanks! Will try signing into Google and then each game to see if they link
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    One thing I do know. As much as possible try to download glu games with the same google account. If there is an option in the game to select a glu game that you want to have shared glu gold then better.

I lost my saved file in my glu games however all my glu games are downloaded using just one google account. When I redownloaded my games my gold is shared among my games. Just make sure that you have good wifi connection since your game gold need to sync with each other however in some games the gold will be shared so as long as the games are in the same device. Another point is not to have the same game downloaded with one google account in multiple devices. There is the possibility to lose gold - one game may overwrite the gold count in another.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    Well on Kindle Fire you download them from the Amazon appstore, so my Google account wasn't involved, and wifi connection isn't a problem. Sadly the games haven't linked up their credits, so it sounds like there is no solution for me :(. I have signed into Google on the kindle but this hasn't had any effect. Thanks anyway :)