Glitch in Zombies Ate My Friends

kiwakubokiwakubo Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm experiencing a crashing problem with my game. I cannot remember what episode I'm playing, but my current quest is called Take Off, where I have to speak to Violet at the helicopter. I am stuck in the building on 2 Rando Street. Every time I tap the arrow on the left to exit the building, the game crashes without fail. Please help! My game ID is 035E6CA2-0437-4349-A7DE-30429EE139B3.
Prev1

Comments

• DixieSTDDDixieSTDD Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having a problem with my energy not refilling. It has been 18 hours. Help!
  • ArkhamfreakArkhamfreak Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a mission to get 3 vials of booze for finch. I've picked up about 6 now and it says I only have 2 of 3. Help?
  • NicoleicaNicoleica Registered Users 2 Posts
    When i try to open the game it says that I'm not connected to my network even though I am and to try again. I've deleted the app and re-downloaded, restarted my device, everything.
  • Mbutterfly114Mbutterfly114 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am experiencing the exact same problem, says there is no connection but all my other apps are working fine.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All,
    We believe this issue has been addressed, but please let us know if you are still having connection issues!
  • LilsongLilsong Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too! Please fix!
    kiwakubo wrote: »
    I'm experiencing a crashing problem with my game. I cannot remember what episode I'm playing, but my current quest is called Take Off, where I have to speak to Violet at the helicopter. I am stuck in the building on 2 Rando Street. Every time I tap the arrow on the left to exit the building, the game crashes without fail. Please help! My game ID is 035E6CA2-0437-4349-A7DE-30429EE139B3.
  • KikiwawaKikiwawa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ian having the same problem
  • eeefffeeefff Registered Users 1 Posts
    kiwakubo wrote: »

My game crashes when I tap the arrow on the left at 3 Rando Street trying to transit pass 2 Rando Street to speak to Red. Current quest is "DR. BRAAAiNSFORD". Please advise. Thanks!
  • Aya1413Aya1413 Registered Users 1 Posts
    eeefff wrote: »
    My game crashes when I tap the arrow on the left at 3 Rando Street trying to transit pass 2 Rando Street to speak to Red. Current quest is "DR. BRAAAiNSFORD". Please advise. Thanks!

Mine keeps crashing as well almost at the same spot! i have submitted a claim ticket to the support team and they got back to me but just told me everything i have already tried. I guess i am not the only one having this problem. I closed the app, i closed all the other apps in the back ground, i turned off my phone, i even tried restarting the episode from the beginning! but nothing is working please help! or fix this problem
  • CabosistaCabosista Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue. It's been days and I know I colleges over 20 vials of booze but it says I have one.
    I have a mission to get 3 vials of booze for finch. I've picked up about 6 now and it says I only have 2 of 3. Help?
  • CabosistaCabosista Registered Users 2 Posts
    Fix the vials of booze mission
  • ElizabethPam3ElizabethPam3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Every time I try to go to the next street to finish off my misson it goes black like its going to work than kicks me off.
    I've tried restarting my phone.
    I've deleted apps to make more room.
    And I've tried airplane mood.
    Nothing seems to be helping me.
    I wondered if deleting the game and than redownloading it would help but I am scared that if I do that I won't be able to get back to the level I am now.
    I would really love for you to help me with this promblem soon cause I wish to finish this game.
    My ID is 7CAB84DD-ACA0-417C-BBAF-D0D4CD644501
    Please help me...
  • delta primedelta prime Registered Users 1 Posts
    Also having problems with it not loading. After clicking on app, it shows "loading" then the screen goes blank. Have deleted and reloaded the game and it still does it.
  • PrincessOfPagePrincessOfPage Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is currently happening to me too. I'm still looking for a solution. Do the game administrators ever respond with answers??
  • SanitoidSanitoid Registered Users 9 Posts
    Consistent crashing, hospital level 4, east wing 16.
    Crashes when attempt to enter either of the two rooms.
    8B098DFC-48A7-4B7A-BA03-AECDBF70CE88
    Timed assignment. Don't think I can finish in time now to get to the 5th floor. Boo.
    Edit to add: performed all troubleshooting steps prior to this posting (warm reboot of ipad, close other programs, airplane mode, confirmed most up to date version of app).
  • BentojBentoj Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having same crashing issue for Green Skulls tournament. Cant enter 2nd room west of "Safe House" room on 4th floor. Tried all stated fixes in FAQ. Same issue has happens on earlier episode and I had to quit the episode. You can't expect people to want to spend real $$ for a "freemium" game if there is no timely support for what they are paying for. Please fix this. 668DF33F-36E6-4421-BFEE-A3ED59F8088D
  • RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Every time I try and go in the door with the yellow exclamation mark on it, the screen goes dark and then boots me out of the app. Already tried all the things, like these others. Missed the time to get to the 5th floor because of this. 7E769964-9F7A-44DC-87E0-7D8128C40429

Bentoj wrote: »
    Having same crashing issue for Green Skulls tournament. Cant enter 2nd room west of "Safe House" room on 4th floor. Tried all stated fixes in FAQ. Same issue has happens on earlier episode and I had to quit the episode. You can't expect people to want to spend real $$ for a "freemium" game if there is no timely support for what they are paying for. Please fix this. 668DF33F-36E6-4421-BFEE-A3ED59F8088D
  • Catfish_2181Catfish_2181 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game keeps crashing when trying to go to the safe house or the next area and won't let me continue on the iPad in the new event this week on the 4th floor. I've already turned the iPad off and also stopped the running game. Please help so I can continue with the event
  • SanitoidSanitoid Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yep, I missed my time deadline, too. And I was in the top 100 before this break, too. Booooo.
  • Electrify807Electrify807 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Game keeps crashing at second floor boss room, as well as many of the other second floor rooms. Please help. My ID is 31F773E7-EBEB-4D40-AD97-5506CCD3974F
  • JabbsJabbs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anyone figure out the crashes my game on the ipad is doing the same thing with the special event
  • JabbsJabbs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still happening here
  • jonerocjoneroc Registered Users 1 Posts
    mine is crashing out in the safe house on level two and when i try to go to level three in the special event. it's all timed. so what, i just have to wait until the event runs out? what a load.
  • BluefugBluefug Registered Users 1 Posts
    Now it won't run at all on my iPad mini after an update last week. Just says "loading" then quits. I shut down all the other apps, etc.
  • MicheannaMicheanna Registered Users 1 Posts
    BEE66F9C-14E8-4824-8DC7-90C8F3D48A6D every time I try to get to the room with the "sick zombie" my game crashes please help !!!!
  • Niacadadior1023Niacadadior1023 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too am having a problem with I believe it is episode 9 where I'm in the hospital and I have to kill a sick zombie in order to go to the fourth floor . Every time I click the arrow that leads to the zombie it closes the game and brings me back to my home screen on my phone my original ticket #130828-000073
    My device id is 896A531B-386F-4D2F-9654-E072E85C7E6E
  • VerVer Registered Users 4 Posts
    " I have a mission to get 3 vials of booze for finch. I've picked up about 6 now and it says I only have 2 of 3. "

I'm facing the same problem...please help..
  • Yellie1026Yellie1026 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am still having this problem
  • VidaVida Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm on episode 6, and I have 3 missions which require me to go 1 block west of Heavens gates, into this building, but the building is locked and it keeps saying "This area is locked. try completing more missions to unlock it" when I tap it, but my only missions require me to go into this building, so I can progress in the game. I tried to go and find more missions, but, they just came up with more missions that require you to go inside the building. Please help!
  • K3v1nmurphyK3v1nmurphy Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game crashes when I tap the arrow on the left at 3 Rando Street trying to transit pass 2 Rando Street to speak to Red. Current quest is "DR. BRAAAiNSFORD". Please advise. Thanks