World War Z movie

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Recently watched the zombie movie World War Z. Compared to Resident Evil the zombies are nerve wracking. I mean those zombies in the film are fast. At one part of the film, the zombies showed some ingenuity in getting over a very high wall. Sheesh.

Those zombies are enough to challenge you if they are the ones in the CKZ games.

Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• luckyflamesluckyflames Registered Users 4 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Recently watched the zombie movie World War Z. Compared to Resident Evil the zombies are nerve wracking. I mean those zombies in the film are fast. At one part of the film, the zombies showed some ingenuity in getting over a very high wall. Sheesh.

Those zombies are enough to challenge you if they are the ones in the CKZ games.

Comments and feedback welcome.

true true i have heard that from someone eles but the movie was great
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I really enjoyed the movie and premise of infection and and the geometric progression of the infection.

The scene in Israel was great and when the noise level increased.......
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Look at the movie I am Legend. Those creatures were fast and smart.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Is that on Netflix? I don't recall seeing this movies, how old is it and who stars?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    This is I am Legend starting Will Smith right? I remember that they were vampires right? (I could be wrong). But I agree they are freaking fast.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I dont think there are too many zombie games. There are other games not related to zombies
  • fzrq2012fzrq2012 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also think this is good, support it