Deer hunter 2014

ScottieoswaldScottieoswald Registered Users 2 Posts
I can't play club hunt, some people have the icon and I just don't...
Also why are there polar bears and elephants in the pictures but not in the game?
And is there a region 4, the last rifle says it for region 3-4???

Comments

• DogwoodDogwood Registered Users 9 Posts
    Got region 4 update today, still no club hunt. Not sure what I laid money for
  • NathNath Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here paid for club hunt and don't have icon or where to go from here ???
  • Dragane67Dragane67 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here for me. I have delete the application and re- download It but yet i lost all ! I need to restart from begining! All my stat are in the Game Center but no money no weapon. Can someone help me?
  • ShadyOneShadyOne Registered Users 1 Posts
    I bought a Standard & a Silver permit & they have done nothing. I would either like my $$ back, or glu to tell me what the deal is. From the looks of things it seems they have the same non-exsistent support as Kabam and Apple.

Oh, I am also waiting on over 300 gold that I never got for doing the stupid free gold promotions. Warning to all, do NOT even attempt the gold offers from any of the credit report companies. I've been screwed by 2 of them.
  • edlichedlich Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here dot got the club hunt! After i pay for it
  • XenoldXenold Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why region 4 not available ??
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi all- thanks for your patience regarding Club Hunts and Region 4. Please submit a Customer Care ticket so we can formally track your issues across platforms/devices. Thanks! http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • SlaetPenorSlaetPenor Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not sure what I laid money for
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    SlaetPenor wrote: »
    Not sure what I laid money for

Have you contacted Customer Care? They will be happy to assist you with a resolution.

Please note that your signature has been deleted. Forum rules do not allow link advertisements in signatures. Thanks.