About contract killer zombies2 origins,need help

gladtoentergladtoenter Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everybody, I love contract killer zombies2 origins very much and now I'm at level about 25. But lately no matter how many tasks, both easy and expert tasks, I passed, now i just can't see any task with Exclamation icon, which means I repeatedly go through the same old tasks again and again and again and never see a new task on the map to explore. Could anyone tell me why? Is it because this game only has such limited amount of tasks? I wanna explore and don't wanna get stuck in such repeated loops. Thanks for hints.

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I am on level 23 and haven't seen the exclamation since 20, I think the game plateaus, hopefully there will be something soon, I am about to delete as it hasn't gotten harder just more of the same.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • gladtoentergladtoenter Registered Users 2 Posts
    hi Ddannen, I think your viewpoint makes sense, maybe we players can only go this far with this game since it's only hundreds of MB, if it's over 1GB maybe I'll think we can still expect a lot but now...oops... chances are we got trapped here indefinitely unless the game developer makes it better
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Good point, let me know if there is any change past level 25, I may just delete the game because I am getting bored.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!