Still no better??????

Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
Rocky Top says, hello on my way through.....
They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey Rocky, it's been quite a while since you've posted, where have you been what have you been up to?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Just crusin..... Been good... How are you old friend?
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Doing well, looking forward going on the road to visit a friend in Washington state. Yea, to back on the road.

Unfortunately it'll be in the cage as I am not up to a bike trip :-(

What have you been up to?

I haven't heard from any of the originals in some time, kind of sad we had such good dialogue goin on.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Rocky and Ddannen how's things??? Me just doing great. I stop in and make my presence known every now and then as well Rocky....lol

Hope all is well.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    Life is incredible, haven't been able to do any cross country this year although several mini trips are waiting in the wings. Need to go the beach!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I heard that.... What's up Turp? I just like seeing if the pack needs to be back.It all looks quiet. Ddannen get to the beach and enjoy.... Ummmm, Turp, football getting close....peace all.....
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    I heard that.... What's up Turp? I just like seeing if the pack needs to be back.It all looks quiet. Ddannen get to the beach and enjoy.... Ummmm, Turp, football getting close....peace all.....

Yes football is getting close. The Patriots need to get a new title and That is correct I forgot we have people we can make him a tight end....lol
    I haven't really watched much FB as of late, might have to make a change and become an arm chair QB again.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    There you go. Nothing like a armchair QB. Watch out for Peyton this year.... Hmmmm, I've also noticed that UT is ranked high in college ranks. This could bemy year. Lol....
    I still am holding hope for the Cardinals lol. We're ranked 32 so we have a ways to go, one can only hope.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Good to see experienced players here in the forum, thanks all! & good to "meet" you, new admin here. =)
    Ummmm, nice to meet you too. Good people here. Hope you enjoy your job...Good luck.
    Ha ha, stick to you like, how did you come up with that name? Veddy intawesting! ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Rocky Rocky Come out and play yea.......lol
  • LesterNevilleLesterNeville Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bumpy along with Ddannen bed not the culprit things??? Myself merely carrying out wonderful. I remain in and make our profile identified from time to time as well Difficult....hahah:cool:
    It may be slow here but the indestructible forum rocks compared to the rest of the forum. For anyone that wants a fun game that's not that easy to "master" give indestructible a shot.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!