Game sucks

DblandsharkDblandshark Registered Users 1 Posts
If you are not willing to spend hundreds of $$ don't waste your time playing or downloading this game... Your cash you earn from missions doesn't buy you crap and everything worth anything cost an arm and a leg. I mean really 100 for a f&&$ game on my iPhone at least with my Xbox call of duty I only get jacked the first time I buy it and after use my crap breaks then I have to buy it from you again you make me laugh. You got me for $10 but I will spend twice that to let people know your game is a rip off

Comments

• TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    If you are not willing to spend hundreds of $$ don't waste your time playing or downloading this game... Your cash you earn from missions doesn't buy you crap and everything worth anything cost an arm and a leg. I mean really 100 for a f&&$ game on my iPhone at least with my Xbox call of duty I only get jacked the first time I buy it and after use my crap breaks then I have to buy it from you again you make me laugh. You got me for $10 but I will spend twice that to let people know your game is a rip off

it is what it is....with the prices..
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts

Um, sir your rant is fair. But, what game? LOL.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • FatimahlwkFatimahlwk Registered Users 9 Posts

You would be suprised that there are actually many gamers willing to pay exorbitant prices just to move on along the game. The prices for items are really mind boggling. Wonder if the Glu actually thought out smartly with their pricing scheme?
    Fatimahlwk wrote: »
    You would be suprised that there are actually many gamers willing to pay exorbitant prices just to move on along the game. The prices for items are really mind boggling. Wonder if the Glu actually thought out smartly with their pricing scheme?

Would you like some cheese with that whine about the prices........ Move along little fella......hahahahaha
  • FatimahlwkFatimahlwk Registered Users 9 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Would you like some cheese with that whine about the prices........ Move along little fella......hahahahaha

Who is the thief that moved my cheese?
    LARCENY! LARCENY! LARCENY!
    Poor thing.
    Who is the thief that moved my cheese?
    LARCENY! LARCENY! LARCENY!
    Poor thing.

Nice come back.........poor fella.......hahahhahahhhaaa
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Played one of the games CKZ which asks for all kinds of money, well I played it diligently and have actually progressed quite far not using one red cent. Takes a long time to advance yet more fulfilling.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts

Yes, just like crack heads, coke heads, and heroin addicts are "willing to pay exorbitant prices too"!
    Someone had to get them started. I wonder if they had any "Free offers, mystery chest, or spinning wheels" to help ease them into their situation.

Glu absolutely spent a ton of time developing not only their games, but also the games price, target market, reward structure, and cost/revenue projections.

I think they missed the mark on Frontline Commando D-day.

If they continue to miss the mark reviews on sites like Amazon will slow the games uptake and slow the uptake of other games over time. Leaving Glue to milk the "Hard Core User" market.
  • JinjraxJinjrax Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's Glu, not glue; Glue is an adhesive, while Glu is a game development company, that, like many others, needs to turn a profit and thus encourage in-game spending, albeit a little too much in certain games *cough* D-Day *cough*. Other than that your argument is spot on ;)
    Sure it's not glue? Hmmm I seem to remember at one point that glue was considered an early stepping stone towards other drugs :D
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Looking forward to the release of indestructible II in September. ........ Pleeeeaaase.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • LesterNevilleLesterNeville Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sure it isn't adhesive? I apparently bear in mind at one point that will stick was deemed an early stepping-stone toward other drug treatments.
    I was talking with a couple of guys about this very argument. The driving force behind these games, their development and updates/support relies upon the users spending money. When the game doesn't make money the company begins to withdraw support.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!