An open letter to GLU

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
I am a regular poster on the GLU forums and have noticed that moderators/admin seem to be somewhat distant or non existent.

In the past new users would post saying hello and a moderator would welcome them to the site, this no longer seems to be the case.

Sometimes noobs would post incorrectly and a moderator/admin would assist them by showing them where and how to post correctly.

Questions posted in customer care would be answered in a timely manner.

I cannot refer to trouble tickets personally yet there are posts suggesting that these tickets also go unanswered.

Postings in sub forums would be joined by moderators for just good humored conversation.

I enjoy your games and I hope this is not an indication of GLU withdrawing support for players.

Thanks, I appreciate your response.

PS I have always supported the efforts of moderator/admin Kush_snipes, Shanny and Glamazon and look forward to their continued support of the gamers of GLU.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi Ddannen,
    Thanks for writing. No support is being withdrawn- in fact we are actively working to bring in more devs to be involved. You may have noticed that some of our regular community moderators have been in an out (often out) and we just appreciate the time they are able to offer us! Some moderators have been moved on to other projects and can only pop in periodically. But we are still here!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Thank you for taking the time, I know I appreciate it and so will everyone else! :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!