11/22 Weekend Sales and Promotions in Heroes of Destiny, Contract Killer 2 and MORE!

GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
Contract Killer 2: Sniper Event to win the Desert Fox plus check out the XSR-50 Marauder weapon trial

Contract Killer Zombies 2: 50% off the Exterminator

Eternity Warriors 2: 50% off The Beheader

Frontline Commando: D-Day: 50% off the Modello-38 and get the Elite Crit Helmet in the Super Spec-Ops Crate!

Android players can get 20 free Glu Credits too- just tap on the gold button on the home screen and enter the code DDAYV3

Frontline Commando: 60% off the Juggernaut

Heroes of Destiny: Up to 20% off O'da the Gunmaster and new Weekend Mystery Boxes

Indestructible: 40% off the Big Rig and T4 Components

Comments

• SnakesoutSnakesout Registered Users 2 Posts
    The 20 Glu with the code DDAYV3 credits are not working for me I am playing Deer Hunter Reloaded, and 2014. Why is everything in Reloaded take so much gold and not cheap Gold by the way...it seems crazy how much I needed for the upgrades.at least I noticed on 2014 you get cash or credits options. I just started 2014 today so I have not played much yet. How can you enter the code on Reloaded?
  • guslewisguslewis Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can u tell me how u plant the bomb in contract killers2 in demolissh man. I get there and see the bomb but don't know what to hit to release it. Thanks