Options

Dh 2014 not loading please help .

MeangreenMeangreen Registered Users 5 Posts
When I click on the app it shows the lower case g with the rifle and the black background, then goes to my home screen after about 5 sec. Iv rebooted my phone and closed the app completely out. Even checked for updates.. I have Iphone5 and update iOS. Oh and I was playing for about 45 minutes not to long ago. Any suggestions on what is happening ? I was on region 6 and was 2 upgrades away from getting to kill the last trophy hunt before proceeding to the new region 7 , that's why I haven't deleted it yet and tried redownloading bc I just won't play any more if that's the only choice I have and loose EVERYTHING . Plz help !

Comments

• Options
    StriandlyStriandly Registered Users 10 Posts
    Add some weight to the nose and add forward trim.These helis are not designed to fly sideways.
  • Options
    RodneyRodney Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've got the same problem with my ipad. I got to region 7 and now the game won't load. I've asked customer service for help and haven't heard anything from them. I'm not gonna redownload the game. I put a lot of time and money into it and Im not gonna do it again. Bout ready to delete the game.