Options

Not responding to tickets of paid customers #2

DarkSkyDarkSky Registered Users 10 Posts
Please stop posting personal ticket information on the forums. We are not able to do anything about it here and we do not have visibility into your ticket. The only way to get resolution is to continue to work with your ticket.

You're not reading what I'm saying! The point of my post was that you are NOT RESPONDING to me in my ticket! I replied to my ticket -last week- and whoever was in charge of it has decided the trouble ticket is now closed.

It's just like here it the forums, which are titled 'Customer Care' - we post one msg then the thread gets closed.

If I can't talk to anyone in my ticket because nobody is replying to MY replies, and I can't talk to anywhere here because you tell me to respond in my ticket, then close the thread here, what am I to do???

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DarkSky wrote: »
    You're not reading what I'm saying! The point of my post was that you are NOT RESPONDING to me in my ticket! I replied to my ticket -last week- and whoever was in charge of it has decided the trouble ticket is now closed.

It's just like here it the forums, which are titled 'Customer Care' - we post one msg then the thread gets closed.

If I can't talk to anyone in my ticket because nobody is replying to MY replies, and I can't talk to anywhere here because you tell me to respond in my ticket, then close the thread here, what am I to do???

We understand your frustration, however, if you continue to disregard the requests of moderators, you will no longer be allowed to post on the forums. We are not able to see your ticket, therefore you must wait for a response through the ticketing system or continue to reply to it there. If you open another thread on this topic you will no longer be allowed to post.

Let's revisit the rules:
    Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
    Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
    Go off topic (Unless in a specific off-topic thread)
    Hijack, Spam, or advertise any product and / or service
    Insult or harass any player or staff member
    POST ALL IN CAPS
    Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Glu games
    Post any form of nudity or sexual content
    Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
    Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
    Swear or use any obscenities
    Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content
This discussion has been closed.