EW3 pls help :(

NeyneyNeyney Registered Users 2 Posts
The game doesnt work well after i updated it , pls help me :( 3/4 of the screen is blocked by the server maintenance while the remaining wag loading but it didnt load well pls help me :(

Comments

• CrybabyCrybaby Registered Users 11 Posts
    It's down again
  • NeyneyNeyney Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ow how sad :( is yours like that too?
  • RobertJS8975RobertJS8975 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, all the game wants to do is crash after the update
  • Shadow61795Shadow61795 Registered Users 5 Posts
    So no one knows what is actually wrong with it???
    I just hope the whole server being down thing doesn't effect my daily login bonus -_-
  • BobtorBobtor Registered Users 8 Posts
    So the update goes live,

Within 4 hours the game is suffering enormous gameplay issues:

Items won't sell/fuze
    Maximum items limit, Items can't be managed in gameplay so you just can't pick up anything
    Chat becomes more unstable (switching between guild/town/private windows randomly)
    The NEW never ending gameplay instance creator crashes causing players attempting to use it to use their tickets without being able to enter an instance.

None of the previous issues were resolved:

Network connectivity issues (Network failures; Accessing Network; Cannot connect to the server "Try Again")
    Loot timing after boss kills, UI elements cover dropped loot making it difficult to ensure all items were picked up
    Chat window placement and chat instability where some chat text wouldn't show properly
    Camera Point of View for some boss fights do not follow the hero quick enough
    Charging accounts for purchasing items that were not intended, but due to no confirmation of a purchase and no buyback/sellback capability, this will continue to occur. And with an EULA statement of "All in-App purchases are non-refundable" doesn't help

And they think players will want to pay for premium content with all of these gameplay and other issues?

And it has been over 5 hours since the servers were brought down to be fixed without a statement of notice on their forums.
    How long does it take to rollback and delay the deployment of a patch?

Did someone not perform proper testing before a patch release?
    Did someone not perform a backup prior to the release?
    How long will this take to fix?
    Should we expect issues like this to be a prominent issues with this application?

Glu needs to fix their issues and problems before rolling out a patch to an already broken system.
  • ValkyrionValkyrion Registered Users 2 Posts
    We should really be given 5 free gold god spins
    Valkyrion wrote: »
    We should really be given 5 free gold god spins

I'm thinking more along the line of 500 gems (5 gold spins worth of gems) so people can use them for what they would prefer. (Bag space, gold spins, etc)

I like the idea though :)
  • SauronSauron Registered Users 1 Posts
    Does anybody know how long it'll be before the server is back up
  • ValkyrionValkyrion Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bobtor wrote: »
    I'm thinking more along the line of 500 gems (5 gold spins worth of gems) so people can use them for what they would prefer. (Bag space, gold spins, etc)

I like the idea though :)

That works too
    Sauron wrote: »
    Does anybody know how long it'll be before the server is back up

Nope

Glu has their only developer fixing the problem. ...(ha ha)...no clue how long it will take Glu to make EW3 playable again.

They really need to implement some sort of production control, Automated user testing, and application beta testing and a simple bug reporting process within the application.
  • DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Really guys please give us a freaking ETA how long have to be watch our "broken" loading screen? And why only IOS players have this shit happening? GIVE US AN ANSWER PLX!!!
    So, it is working for android? Can anyone confirm?
    Remember what they say about trouble tickets.
    We encourage you to review the helpful topics on this forum where many questions are answered much faster than email. The community is very helpful!

If you can't find your answer on the forum or if your question requires private information to be discussed, please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team at this link:
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

Apparently their app may be down for up to 48 hours
    I was literally just on and playing it and I got disconnected because I went to far from wifi and was only away for a few minutes and came back and now it says server is down for maintenance. I think it's the update not the server :/
    Down again... This is starting to be a trend. Down for 4 hours up for 2 down for 12 hours up for 2....

I'm not sure the exact time it went back down.. But i know it was up and running from approx 3:15 to 4:15 EST as I was online and ran one endless tower run. Which worked, and the work around for the loot seemed to work great. I ended at wave 85 and 183 items. Took forever to sell/fuze all that loot... Maybe a mass sell/fuze function could be worked out? Just a thought.

Either way, server is back down again... Hurray maintenance!!!!!! /s
  • PoisonBeautyPoisonBeauty Registered Users 6 Posts
    Last chance eternity warrior 3,,, I want to be levelling up within 12hr or I want my friggin purchase Back $19.99 all of it !!!!
    Thank you ^_^