General Glu Suggestions

Looking great! It's 100 times better than the old forum. Colors are better now to see on phones under sunlight. When you get a chance,

try to disable PHP and basic BB codes since that can bring a lot of spammers with malware links and redirecting pages.

Also, if you can do some graphic designs for titles and forum games or sections. If you want you could setup events for members to submit designs of their fav games and prize them with gold or stuff. That could cut the work time for you a lot. I see now that you are working on it already. :)

Watch for signiture limits since some members can end up with 10 pics attached making each post a huge train taking
Up bandwidth from the servers and longer scrolling slowing browsing speed.

Limit text color to a few readable choices and fonts too.

Hide the bb code on editors, that can help on injecting manual code (bbs have different bug exploits users can access injecting codes, including server downtimes, slowdowns, freeze ups or browser crashes)
Not trying to butter in just my thoughts...
Keep up the good work and gl!

Comments

• gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Glad to see somebody started a thread like this:) could this be a sticky thread? Think some really good ideas have ended up buried,Glu does seem to have noticed some but it'd be nice to have a dedicated thread so when somebody gets a good idea,they have a place to post it&others could help refine it or point out the downside of it. My idea for today would be a way of preventing accidental purchases,hopefully Glu doesnt want gamers to feel cheated&it could save Glu employees hours of dealing with tickets.happy customers are more apt to spend money!
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    How about that? Maybe like msn or facebookchat or other.. could chat each other who onlines...
    Private chat outside from the forum..
    What does the green light dot besides the name profile? Is it mean he/she is online? Thx..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    While we understand that chat is something you all want, it's beyond the scope of the rebuild at this time. Right now, we are just happy to have functional PMs! And yes, "green" means online.
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    How's things TranZzz and Glamazon???

Glamazon Love it that you are a Red Sox fan.....;)
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    It would be great if there could be some kind of "pin #' or something else required to make a purchase to avoid those accidental purchases. It is too easy to make an accidental purchase as it is right now. Especially if you are using a little 3 inch phone screen.
    I have been suggesting something like this for about a year now. Ever since I made an unknown and unwanted purchase of a 1,400 glu gun in FLC. Any way to help prevent accidental purchases would be wonderful!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    general glu suggestion.. just known.. ok.. I'll do it for the next if I have a suggestion.. Thx Lion..
    Hello Turpin The Turbo Spinner.. or The Black Wolf maybe..
    Red Sox fan is better than Red Socks fan.. Lol..
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    TranZzz You have that correct a Red Sox fan Instead of a Red Sock fan....cause we got socked around last year.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    I think it is better to put the General Glu Suggestion as a single separated forum.. and hope that every threads posted here isn't mix like this.. just make it like we make a "Post New Thread" action.. so every suggestion that have been made has its own topic..
    i think it is easier to read and concern on.. tyvm.. :)
    We need one place to go for suggestions right now because we won't be able to sift through dozens threads. Maybe later we can add a separate forum, but please keep in mind things are still being built and we do not want any replication of the old forum habits to happen.
    Even everyone knows not all of the suggestions can be made.. but everybody can see this forum is going better and better..
    good job for all Glu..
    Now here you go- a whole separated forum, just for suggestions. This mixed, merged thread will be the first and last of its kind. ;)
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Please stay on topic with posts that have to do to with suggestions only. Thanks....
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    surely cant ignore simple suggestion but the forum isnt in its full cap yet...
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
    Wowww.. you Glu made it.. nice job.. thx..
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    I agree with that idea totally. Accidental buys are simply unavoidable when the touch space is is small for the thumb to pick the area that we desire.
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    For gun bros 2 how about removing the GameSpy login choice since GameSpy is no more and it mKez it very hard to login to the Facebook for your character I have been trying all day to login all day today and I have not been able to because of the GameSpy is stopping me.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Einz wrote: »
    I agree with that idea totally. Accidental buys are simply unavoidable when the touch space is is small for the thumb to pick the area that we desire.

If there is not a pin or password protection it should be at least confirmation popup window in every game! (but since those games are used by youngsters on parents devices as well, would be correct from glu to enable a kind of avoidance from unauthorised purchases - like pin or pass)
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    It is the responsibility of the device owner to make sure they are aware of any activity on their device including children usage. Glu Mobile is not responsible for these actions. Both iOS and Android require a password to purchase. These settings are already in place. If someone decides to give that password to someone else then they are ultimately responsible.
  • antxostrifeantxostrife Registered Users 2 Posts
    I wish in contract killer 2 can make special missions that appears during a mission like a melee fight because the boss drop your weapons and the more difficult is using your bare hands and have a good reward for defeating your opponent. Pressing arrows to dodge tapping one button to push back or block and swiping to use your weapon or the enemy weapon to finish it. Not all the fights with gangs use firing weapons u know that.
  • trogen2004trogen2004 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Itd great. I am living it. I enjoy playing these games
  • Robert23Robert23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Playing gun bro 2 its fun
  • ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    We need one place to go for suggestions right now because we won't be able to sift through dozens threads. Maybe later we can add a separate forum, but please keep in mind things are still being built and we do not want any replication of the old forum habits to happen.

Well why don't you hire a staff who can support the games you produce that cause so many problems? Isn't it sort of your job, and the purpose of this forum, to "sift through threads"?
  • darko757darko757 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can someone tell me why can't I play Stardom:Hollywood on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini? Thanks in advance. :)
  • Pickin' Fools OffPickin' Fools Off Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have a suggestion.. Hunting four legged animals gets kinda boring, can we get a chance to smoke "Big Foot" shoot his ass right in the nuts for extra cash... That would be awesome.. Thanks and keep up the great work.
  • rahmad tsanirahmad tsani Registered Users 1 Posts
    how to get poin glu game?
  • Raymundo46Raymundo46 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Been playing DH 2014 for months now. Spent a considerable amount of money on this "free" game. One suggestion would be to award more gold for reaching new levels. One gold is hardly an award worth working for. Otherwise, a great game. Keep those new regions coming. I've about shot my load. No punt intended.
  • DcronceDcronce Registered Users 1 Posts
    Deer hunter 2014 has bad lagging issues. I won't play it again until these issues are resolved.
This discussion has been closed.