Profile and Avatar pictures

SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
Hi everyone

I'm trying to upload a picture to use as my avatar and profile picture but every time it comes up as invalid file. I've tried making it small but it's still comes up with that message. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi everyone

I'm trying to upload a picture to use as my avatar and profile picture but every time it comes up as invalid file. I've tried making it small but it's still comes up with that message. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

We are aware of the issue- there seems to be some kind of limitation with the vBulletin system. Hopefully we'll be able to sort it out. But in the meantime, your avatar photo is appearing just fine.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are aware of the issue- there seems to be some kind of limitation with the vBulletin system. Hopefully we'll be able to sort it out. But in the meantime, your avatar photo is appearing just fine.

Ah-ha! So there is an issue with it! I was starting to think the forum just liked making it a challenge for me xD haha!

Oh yeah, I managed to figure it out in the end :D

Thanks for responding :)
  • er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    happens to me exactly the same, try to upload the photo tells me invalid file. Haha when did you solve?. Not that it's something important, but that can not subirninguna picture.
    A greeting and thanks
  • er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    er_deejay wrote: »
    happens to me exactly the same, try to upload the photo tells me invalid file. Haha when did you solve?. Not that it's something important, but that can not subirninguna picture.
    A greeting and thanks
    I found that the fault was that he carried from win xp and would not let me. Now I've tried it in windows 7 and the same image first.
    regards
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Haha! It is a pain just make sure your picture is 125 x 125 there's a site called picresize which will do the trick ;)

When uploading it onto here just pushing the back button on your browser each time it says invalid file. It does eventually accept them and taaaa-dahhhh you'll have a profile/avatar picture :D

Also if you have access to photobucket or tinypic you can upload your desired picture to one of those and paste the URL code into Option 2.. The same issue happens but it doesn't seem to take as along to work :3