*** is glu thinking

murrey04murrey04 Registered Users 1 Posts
I am outrageously upset over recent tournament. instead of releasing new updates to further the game and add content for loyal gamers to enjoy they add a tournament where you have to spend money to do anything.I has nthing to do with time, effort, skill or anything to do with gaming it has to do with money thats it. IVE BEEN on the game for just a couple minutes since this update took place and im just suggesting if you're going to continue on with these types of tournaments your company is going to lose many gamers because it shows all you care about is making money. you should spend your time creating new content and expanding the game instead of adding stuff to where you have to spend money to compete whatsoever and an absurd amount of money at that. not to mention the hacking that is involved and that wont cease and desist.. Honestly I suggest along with many others expect for the hackers suggest getting rid of this tournament and adding things that benefit the gamers not just the glu .. SHOW what matters this is ridiculous

Comments

• Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    And how exactly do you expect new content or expansion of a game if the company doesn't somehow make money? I mean I am no programmer but hugs, love and atta boys may be nice but they don't pay the rent; checks do.
This discussion has been closed.