New device

MaelfasMaelfas Registered Users 1 Posts
I've been laying this game for e weeks and have a developed account .i had o warranty out my old device. Now with a new device how do i transfer old account to new phone without startover?

Comments

• Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    There is a thread on the old ggn that explains exactly what to do, its in general topics good luck
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    i would suggest that if its android but he meant iOS device on Dragon Storm w/c is only available on this platform....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    From our experience, this question will depend on what platform you have AND what game you are playing. Some games don't support newer features of operating systems.

While we continue to build the forums, please tell us what are you playing and what platform you are on (iOS, Android) and what exactly you are trying to do? We will then use this to complement the Tech Support topics we will be creating soon.
  • Dark1Dark1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    We'll I'm playing EW2 on S4 now but want account from iPhone for same game!
  • InovoeInovoe Registered Users 9 Posts
    Transfer of info like contacts and calendar went swimmingly well. After setting up emails accounts all my just appeared.
    Its been years since I've had an iPhone, I was surprised all my previous music was still there in iTunes!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jane McCaffertyJane McCafferty Registered Users 1 Posts
    Inovoe wrote: »
    Transfer of info like contacts and calendar went swimmingly well. After setting up emails accounts all my just appeared.
    Its been years since I've had an iPhone, I was surprised all my previous music was still there in iTunes!!!!!!!!!!

Worked for me!