hello! need help with techical issue

kleuafflatuskleuafflatus Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello everyone! Im playing the d-day frontline commando but im having a problem lately. I know theres a dedicated forum but people rarely commented on it so i think it maybe better for me to post it here.

When i entered the game the daily supply popped up and it was the 40th day i played this game and i was supposed to get the bureau supply spin but it froze when i clicked accept. Ever since then when i open the game i can go the the main page where i can play the base defense and go to store without problem. But when i try to go to the mission page the supply tab would pop up and it would freeze. I sent an email to glu last week but they have yet to reply me. Anyone knows how to fix it??

Comments

• KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    If you have any technical issues, I suggest sending a ticket to glu and ask them about your issue.
    ru75go.png
  • kleuafflatuskleuafflatus Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah i did send a ticket to glu last week, but i havent got a reply yet. Im getting a little bit frustrated. Chances are ill have to wait for next update and hope it would fix the problem then.
    Ah, sorry I completely misread that part. Last I heard, customer care was in major backlog and it may take a while for your ticket to get answered. You can also post in the Customer Care forum where you may get more of an answer as questions like this are designated there. Hopefully they answer back or update soon!
    ru75go.png
  • kleuafflatuskleuafflatus Registered Users 6 Posts
    thanks kuro!! you've been very helpful! :)
    hope they will fix the problem soon.
    Haha, I try :)

I hope they fix it too!
    ru75go.png
  • irMemphisirMemphis Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah i did send a ticket to glu last week, but i havent got a reply yet. Im getting a little bit frustrated. Chances are ill have to wait for next update and hope it would fix the problem then.

Kuro seems to be a very helpful person doesn't he? I think someone is trying very hard for an admin position on the forum board aha.
    I'm actually community moderator for the General Topics forums. Also, I couldn't be admin anyways so I don't really care for the position lol.
    ru75go.png