Frontline Commando 2 _ some hopes to Glu Admin

phongvuphongvu Registered Users 8 Posts
I've just playing almost Glu games and I like them too much. Thanks Glu so much to bring us some best games!
Now I'm playing Frontline Commando 2, I currently in level 19 - episode 6 - mission 3. I have some troubles and disapointed with that game, such as:
1. I spared alot to buy guns and upgraded them max but they cannot match with the enemies in game (I have Hellfire machine gun, AK Stryker assault, Piercer sniper), so I cannot complete some missions, exspecially elite missions. Of course some people will say the game need to be more attractive and I agree with them, but in my opinion Glu shouldnot sell me weakly guns like that by alot of glu gold credits! In fact, all Glu games I've played when I had some best guns I always completed about 80%-100% the game.
2. The game didnot pay reward (ex: no new squard, no RPG... when I completed game's request)
3. I myself cannot use anything (medikit, drone, rpg...) when all squards died, in fact my squards are too weak with enemies although upgraded max.
4. PVP never ever run, the game crashed and stopped.
I hope Mr/Mrs Glu Admin will investigate what's going on with me and guide me to continueous play this game alright (I'm using Samsung S4 ver.Kitkat).
Thank you so much!

Comments

• phongvuphongvu Registered Users 8 Posts
    Mr/Mrs Glu Admin, I'm waiting for your reply, tks.