Deer Hunter 2014 Gone!

Jonnymotox1Jonnymotox1 Registered Users 13 Posts
I tried to Open My Deer Hunter 2014 today and It's Gone and Says It is Currently Unavailable in the US
I just spent $9.99 on New Gold from my iTunes account yesterday and Haven't even had a Chance to Play and Use it. I want a Refund and I was at Region 10 and Had almost 2 Million Points and Had gone pretty much as Far as I could go! Where did this Game Go??? I will report this to iTunes and Demand a Refund.
Who else is Having this Problem?
Jonnymotox1
Jon Marshall

Comments

• JustinevtaJustinevta Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello - I was on level 58, so much time and effort. I can't even reinstall the game at this point. It's like it disappeared. I had 2 million dollars, 658 silver coins and every gun you could win. I am so upset, Glu has not responded to anyone and I see on the posts that it update affected other Glu games as well. Booooooooo!!!!
  • DigitalsharkDigitalshark Registered Users 3 Posts
    reportaproblem.apple.com

Your welcome ;)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There is an issue with game saves so it is no longer appearing in the store while the fix is being worked on.
  • renate220renate220 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I tried to Open My Deer Hunter 2014 today and It's Gone and Says It is Currently Unavailable in the US
    I just spent $9.99 on New Gold from my iTunes account yesterday and Haven't even had a Chance to Play and Use it. I want a Refund and I was at Region 10 and Had almost 2 Million Points and Had gone pretty much as Far as I could go! Where did this Game Go??? I will report this to iTunes and Demand a Refund.
    Who else is Having this Problem?
    Jonnymotox1
    Jon Marshall

My android tablet will not load my Deer hunter 2014. All my other apps. are loading fine. Set message to admin. and no response. Very upset.