This is my third post

Kennys1981Kennys1981 Registered Users 7 Posts
Can someone that works for the company inbox me or something. I've made postings on how I've lost 2 games and everything I paid for in them. It isn't right and I would like my stuff back. Or my money. Please please help!!!

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Kennys1981 wrote: »
    Can someone that works for the company inbox me or something. I've made postings on how I've lost 2 games and everything I paid for in them. It isn't right and I would like my stuff back. Or my money. Please please help!!!

The forum team is unable to view your account from the forums- you need to submit a ticket to Customer Care, as they have visibility into your account.
  • Kennys1981Kennys1981 Registered Users 7 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The forum team is unable to view your account from the forums- you need to submit a ticket to Customer Care, as they have visibility into your account.

I have but NVR got a reply. It's been about a month if not more. Thanks
    Is there a way for me to view my tickets and messages without searching for a long time lol!?!
    Is there a way for me to view my tickets and messages without searching for a long time lol!?!

All tickets get a receipt- make sure you check your spam folder.
  • CublakerzCublakerz Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have submit almost 7 times, n the result is nothing, i have sent all the photos, and the css never reply but gived the ticket problem solved. What answer like that, give no solution suddenly solved problem with no description. Cannot solved the problem n run away from the problem? I think many player have the same problem with me, that playing using ios7. Very2 dissappointed because i spend a quite money on this game, but to recover my account back cannot be solved but give me ticket with answer problem solved, very not proffesional.

My account is lost to, i have sent all the photos, and all the detail. Id in game = Cublakerz. My account ticket iin cloud is = fkoaffandy@yahoo.co.id
    I have submit already 7 tiket n problem solved by css but i haven't get any reply or answer from css, maybe css avoiding problem that cannot be solved my them. Im using ipadmini. Ios 7. N just give answer problem solved. Gluadmin please help me with this problem.
    It's been months on end and nobody in this **** company has been bothered to help me. I've posted in diff areas but still haven't heard anything. This is theft. I want my money back. The games won't even open up on my iPad. *** is going on
    These fcks don't care. They don't help out for ****. Fckn thieves
    These fcks don't care. They don't help out for ****. Fckn thieves

You need to submit a ticket- that's the only way to get help. If you haven't received a response, then reply to the receipt and continue to follow up.
  • rocker21rocker21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i lost 2 accounts with eternity warriors 2, and just lost my account with et3. all together totalling 500+ dollars. ive never been reinbursed, and it took me weeks to hear from them the first tweo times i lost my games. i am so mad right now, i feel your pain