Options

KIM KARDASHIAN: Hollywood- lost progress :(

ArkaiyahArkaiyah Registered Users 4 Posts
Hey,
I updated my iPhone 4 tonight but ive now lost my game on Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Ive gone from being level 13/14 to literally having to start the game all over again even though i backed up my apps prior to updating my phone :( please help me because i seriously do NOT want to this whole game again :(

Comments

• Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Hey steve, i emailed your support team last night but have not received a reply :/
  • Options
    Hey steve,
    I emailed the support team last night as well as just now but have still not received an email back. I just want to play my game :/
  • Options
    Katrinastevenson3Katrinastevenson3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Arkaiyah wrote: »
    Hey steve,
    I emailed the support team last night as well as just now but have still not received an email back. I just want to play my game :/
    All I did was move app to sd card and lost all progress. I was like close to level 23. #1 on my A list. Had over 60 k koins and alot of cash. I put some of my own money into it maybe like 50.00 but still no one wants to start all over period. Shoot I married Steven butt and everything and he still a douche lol.
  • Options
    mwooten1mwooten1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am playing the KK game on my laptop. Just the other morning I logged onto FB to play and the game had reset all the way back to the beginning. Plus I was stupid enough to spend money on the game to finish jobs with 5 stars. I have contacted FB and glu, but nothing yet.