Options

My progress is lost in Deer Hunter 2014

Matt_ConnorsMatt_Connors Registered Users 7 Posts
I broke my phone when I was region 11 and I had like 800000 dollars in my bank on the game from the hunts and I got a new phone and I have saved my progress on Game Center when I re downloaded the app my progress vanished please help I want my money back in my bank on the game and I want all my guns back too and so I can play region 12

Comments

• Options
    I also want my progress back too
  • Options
    I broke my phone when I was region 11 and I had like 800000 dollars in my bank on the game from the hunts and I got a new phone and I have saved my progress on Game Center when I re downloaded the app my progress vanished please help I want my money back in my bank on the game and I want all my guns back too and so I can play region 12 can anyone help me at all
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    kendogkendog Registered Users 6 Posts
    Come on guys, this has been going on for weeks, and all's everyone gets told is 'just send a support ticket' over and over, with no actual explanations/suggestions/fixes/etc but it seems that myself and others don't get an answer or even a reply from the support ticket either!?!?

Surely you must be able to see peoples frustrations, and by telling them 'submit a support ticket' which also goes no-where, upsets them even more, and makes it seem like you're sweeping it under the carpet?!?!

I've read a LOT of people have been having this issue, and it's been going on for weeks.. Can you please tell us what's going on and how to fix it, publicly, as a group, .. not making out each new case is isolated and unique and 'you'll have to submit a support ticket'..

I know you don't want the forums used for this, but what are we supposed to do?.. When we all lose our game data, at around the same time, and no one gives us any answers, our support tickets are ignored, and we are left hanging for weeks?!?!
  • Options
    kendogkendog Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi again All!

Has anyone had any luck with this yet?

Cheers!