game lost

TakingForeverTakingForever Registered Users 5 Posts
I was playing a mission in Omaha Beach, when the game all of a sudden crashed. When I opened it up again, ALL MY PROGRESS WAS DELETED. I spent $20 on it to but a weapon and a crate, and countless hours. I WAS LITERALLY AT DAILY BONUS DAY 80 AND WAS HOPING I MIGHT GET SOME FREE GOLD ON DAY 100! IM ON WAVE 23 BEAREU DEFENSE! I MEAN #### YOU FREE TO PLAY (not). THIS IS SIMILAR TO WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AT DEAR HUNTER.

Well, that's better, had to get that out. Can anyone help me? Cause I'm not rich and $20 is a lot for me.

Comments

• TakingForeverTakingForever Registered Users 5 Posts
    Forget anything I said.
    Well, I downloaded it back from cloud, and I got most of my progress back. But, still unfortunately the credits I bought still disappeared.
    And most of my guns.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Same here! I had everything beat except 1 bomber mission....450 stars...3 Gold guns ( Uncle Joe's, The Chopper, & The sniper rifle) 26 on Base Defense & a nice stockpile of medkits, air strikes, bazookas & grenades. EVERYTHING LOST!!! & that was Thursday. I jus started from scratch so I can rack up gold for Dino Hunter since I know it'll be at least 2-4 weeks for whatever DH14 has in store.
  • KibodashiKibodashi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dear Moderator,
    Yesterday all my progress in Game was lost during updating . I played in d-day more than a year. I can send for you screensaver from Game Center with my progress. Could you help me? Tomorrow I going to write post about this situation in ITunes.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

With account issues you should send in a ticket to our Customer Care team if you have not already. They can help you address issues with your account.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.