Options

Sell weapons

C PetC Pet Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm new here so I apologize if this has been brought up and if it hasn't then so be it. I'd like to see on DH 2014 the ability to sell weapons back for cash or gold or allow weapons to be traded in.

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    That was my first thought when I started the game. If nothing else, the old weapons should "go away" since they become worthless in future levels.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Roke22Roke22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Robocop can any one tell me how can I get free glu?!
  • Options
    jnelson201172jnelson201172 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I certainly agree with the selling of old useless weapons for cash. A decent value along with upgrade costs.
  • Options
    Da1Da1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So do anyone know y we can't sell the guns we don't use any more
  • Options
    fifacoinsyufifacoinsyu Registered Users 1 Posts
    So do anyone know y we can't sell the guns we don't use any more.Fut Coins
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Probably the same reason why we have to buy scope upgrades for each weapon even though they have universal scope attachments. Buy, buy, buy. No selling!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    諸葛臥龍諸葛臥龍 Registered Users 1 Posts
    為什麼我每次登出過一段時間,在登入.儲值的金幣全部歸零??
  • Options
    jcoetzee8901@gmail.comjcoetzee8901@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good. Morning everyone. Sorry for. Asking just wanna find out. How to sell weapons please if someone has. Time to tell me
  • Options
    atrudeau1atrudeau1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    If you could sell them then they couldn't pull in as much of that sweet cheddar
  • Options
    paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I think you sould be able to buy gold with the money you get . I got to the stage were i bought every gun that was cash but i want the other ones but its allway the same you neec gold to.buy the other guns😢
  • Options
    viprunescapeviprunescape Registered Users 4 Posts
    My iPad was jailbroken and I realized that my VP and GS ranks are not in LeaderBoard. So I spent some time doing a clean restore to factory settings and now my device is not jailbroken any more. Still my rank is very low and in tournaments my vp does not add to my guild score. I am very worried about it. How can I resolve this problem or do I have to wait for a new update or am I black listed some how? Please help me solving this issue. Sell weapons

Routers may be ugly, but that doesn't mean you should hide them behind the TV cabinet. If you want the best signal, you'll need it out in the open, free of any walls and obstructions. Point the antennas vertically, and elevate the router if you can. Lastly, make sure its in the center of your house, so you have the best coverage possible.

It's my day off so I played SF2 for 6 hours today. During this time I noticed that the servers had an extremely low number of players compared to the usual Friday crowd which consistently has Open Channel 1 & 2 being full to the brim. I asked the question 'Why would this be?' to myself several times throughout my play period but didn't put to much thought into it.
  • Options
    FazsidiqiFazsidiqi Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have a suggestion to admin to work in this way for selling weapons
    We can sell our alternative weapons and another suggestion about changing of buck with gold which we can chinge gold or buck for other one
    I hope this should be in next update of DH 2014
    Thanks