Tap Sports Baseball

dyetpeppredyetpeppre Registered Users 1 Posts
Sorry about posting in general but the game-specific forum is locked.

My Questions:

1) Do games time-out eventually if the other player stops playing? I'm full of games and can't make new ones, and no one seems to be taking their turns.

2) How do I change my batting order? I can swap players out only based on field position. But if I want my catcher to bat third, I can't seem to change that.

Other than that, thanks for making a fun and addictive game!

-dyet

Comments

• Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hi dyetpeppre, sorry about the forum being locked, we'll get that fixed ASAP.

To answer your questions:
    1) Games do time out if others stop playing depending on the type of game it is. Random games will expire faster than games started by any other means. If you seem to be waiting with no turns to take we recommend challenging friends via Facebook, email, or nickname, re-matching opponents who you enjoyed playing, starting another random match if you have not reached your limit, playing a bonus game, or challenging an active opponent from the leaderboard.

2) Currently you cannot change your batting order as it is set by an algorithm that auto-sets the most optimal lineup. You can also change your game plan to have this optimized for righty vs lefty (and vice versa) matchups. Custom batting orders will be introduced in an upcoming update though, so sit tight!

Thanks for your feedback!

-SP