Glu not working

sspacetravelrsspacetravelr Registered Users 38 Posts
Been trying to play e warriors today and won't lode, went to play Deer hunter and it won't lode no Glu games are connecting today any one know why??????

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Post in customer care or put a trouble ticket in @ http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • sspacetravelrsspacetravelr Registered Users 38 Posts
    Yes I know, but they don't answer, I am asking if any one els is having trouble, so you don't have to replay the same answer every time I ask if anyone els is having trouble.

May be you can tell customer care to answer about what is going on with Glu games, it is not my tablet as they told me I have loaded on other tablets and I/smart phones and still not working, so fix it and stop passing the blame, and you don't have to tell me to go to customer care, I KNOW, I DID, they don't answer.thanks
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Yes I know, but they don't answer, I am asking if any one els is having trouble, so you don't have to replay the same answer every time I ask if anyone els is having trouble.

May be you can tell customer care to answer about what is going on with Glu games, it is not my tablet as they told me I have loaded on other tablets and I/smart phones and still not working, so fix it and stop passing the blame, and you don't have to tell me to go to customer care, I KNOW, I DID, they don't answer.thanks

Ok, what I would suggest from this point is to post in that specific game forum where the gamers are talking that game. Hope that gets you started to getting the answer you are looking for.

Oh by the way I do feel your pain and I'm as much in the dark as you, just trying to make a bad situation tolerable.

Have you tried the trouble ticket route yet, that may also be an option.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • daddybeardaddybear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Ok, what I would suggest from this point is to post in that specific game forum where the gamers are talking that game. Hope that gets you started to getting the answer you are looking for.

Oh by the way I do feel your pain and I'm as much in the dark as you, just trying to make a bad situation tolerable.

Have you tried the trouble ticket route yet, that may also be an option.

I have had that problem just with gun bros and tickets to glu and other players aren't helping and its been two weeks trust me feel ur psin
  • terrence hedrickterrence hedrick Registered Users 5 Posts
    Glu not work eternity worriors2 to took 720 credits from me Include weapons i fought so hard to get
    And I made it to leve 28
    I've made it to level 28 the had disfunctioned i ended up losing my levels and 720 credits and weapons that i paid for with my credits and the weapons i won in pvp games
    my cloud services not working to save my game