Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores is available on iTunes and Google Play!

TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
7dGXsdA.jpg

Hunt or be hunted!

Embark on the hunting expedition of a lifetime in pursuit of the ultimate game in
Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores!

Download now for iOS and Android

Comments

• Patch63376Patch63376 Registered Users 8 Posts
    1zgx5y0.jpgReally?
  • sarojzsarojz Registered Users 14 Posts
    i download it from play store already,but why checking for update take so long time...??almost 1 hour already still checking for update...my internet no problem,i can play other game n web with fast...pls explain n fix it...
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Try completely exiting and relaunching the game with an active (and stable) Internet connection.
  • sarojzsarojz Registered Users 14 Posts
    i reinstall the game also same...stuck at there...
  • UmairUmair Registered Users 1 Posts
    i download it from play store already,but why checking for update take so long time...??almost 1 hour already still checking for update...my internet no problem,i can play other game n web with fast...pls explain n fix it...
    Johni Patino..!!
  • BigL911BigL911 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I downloaded it on an older tablet and it does load forever on that and game play lags like crazy my internet is unlimited high speed Xfinity and do I know it's the combo between phone isn't the newest, mines about two yrs old, and it lags on that too
  • rooter344rooter344 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. ... (Note 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)!; 4GB of disk space must be available! ... HUNTER DEADLY SHORES and then click on the Search using Google Play.
  • GerlachGerlach Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I download it and play it this such nice game In this epic game the dinosaurs are not extinct.