All progress lost and all money gone...?

I have lost all progress that I had!I was at level 85 with 900 something gold bars. Now my game has reset back to level 1 without my money. Just to let you know, I will be reporting this to Facebook where I play the game and anyone else that I can find to report it to as a ripoff! Sense ya'll don't even care to respond to me!

Comments

• slim pickslim pick Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also lost regions, weapons & valuable upgrades. They blame me for a reinstall that I never had done
    Bs!!!!
  • Luis GarciaLuis Garcia Registered Users 3 Posts
    all my progress goint too fix that ot give my money back
  • FareedFareed Registered Users 3 Posts
    I lost all my progress too yesterday. WTH? Did not reinstall anything at all. Do the devs ever read or reply to problems at all? Should I stop playing and wait for rectification or what?
  • MartinMystereMartinMystere Registered Users 2 Posts
    As of now, my whole progress is gone. Can anyone help me?
  • DrChaneyMDDrChaneyMD Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh, Man! Me, too. I had just hit Level 100, had a few gold bars & nearly 20 million cash & it has re-set to Level 1 as a beginner. I am truly ****ed. Now, what do I do & who will talk to me.?
  • nysportsfan45nysportsfan45 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Played this morning and was fine....Went to work and when I logged in went to level 1.....Anyone hear from programmer as to what's going on?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-19-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
  • bigtoy63bigtoy63 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I would be fine with "we are working on solving the problem" BUT getting updates and a time frame would be even better, ask anyone with "Customer relations"-knowledge and they will say just that? Why not just roll out the latest backup and solve the details after to get the game going for folks waiting! What you are doing now is getting people feeling abandoned, updates on Facebook should keep the relations to customers on a more trusting level. Also shows the importance of testing and backing up before rolling out game updates I suppose.

gluadmin wrote: »
    There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-19-If-you-are-having-trouble-saving-progress-in-Facebook
  • noggerwoodnoggerwood Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 0 Posts
    Must be same with every glu game never get any help or support jst a reply of any kind would be better than nothing at all. Glu games support is shocking and for that im done with there games downloading no more thanks for nothing you set of rip off merchants
  • krparsonskrparsons Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want my stuff back was a level 34 now back to level B.S 1are you going to fix this or should i delete your app ?????????????????????
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

To submit please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.