Options

game reset

wschoenwschoen Registered Users 1 Posts
last night i logged into deer hunter and all my progress was lost. i was fairly well along in the game and do not want to start over. is there anything i can do?

Comments

• Options
    nysportsfan45nysportsfan45 Registered Users 9 Posts
    You will get an admin stating they are several threads on this and then close the thread....He will say they are working on it but will give NO info as to any type of time frame. I am done with the game...I was pretty far ahead and played a few times a day and enjoyed the game but with no answers from creators I guess they don't care
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You will get an admin stating they are several threads on this and then close the thread....He will say they are working on it but will give NO info as to any type of time frame. I am done with the game...I was pretty far ahead and played a few times a day and enjoyed the game but with no answers from creators I guess they don't care

Indeed, you are correct.

There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

To submit a ticket please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.