Eternity warriors 2 ... help me pleas!

sarabebasarabeba Registered Users 2 Posts
I have an Samsung galaxy 3 and i've installed eternity warriors 2 months ago. On android this game is automatically connected with play games, so with Google +. In the multiplayer mode, when i'm sending invites to my friends, to play with them, they don't recieve it ... and the same happends to me , i can't recieve their invitations to play . is this problem caused by the connection between the game and the google account? is possible to connect play games with a no google account?
Is there someone who has the same problem?

Comments

• AlbanianAlbanian Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have iphone 5s and i cannot play the pvp mach idont know y it wont let me plz can somebody help nick name is Albanian
  • cesar afonsocesar afonso Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi please helpe me. My whole game history is gone, items, levels, glu points, all. I was at level 50 with very good weapons, spent hours and hours playing to get where i am and everything went out. The game just started again. All my achivements and leadership station still etched in my google account. This is unacceptable, i want all my progress back -.-
  • Sniper83Sniper83 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hallo ich würde gerne mein Eternity Warriors 2 Account löschen und das mal ganz von neu anfangen zu spielen!

Ist das denn möglich?
    Germany
  • BuloyzxcBuloyzxc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why i cannot play eternity warriors 2 when i tap my app it works but it only say that signing in with google and it goes out and i cannot play its just always caming out the word Signing in with google. What will i do to play it like no more words caming out like signing in with google? Help me with this problem.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Be sure and submit a ticket and we will see what we can do. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/eternity-warriors-2/?p=web