Options

No such thing as Support or Creating a support request...

mpursley783mpursley783 Registered Users 4 Posts
I contacted customer support on Nov 25th via the proper support channel. The page said it may take up to 5 days to get a response. It's been 3 weeks now. I sent the same email again, two weeks ago... Still no response. What the deal???

User: mpursley783@netscape.net
Level 82
*And yes! I have spent money a few times on this game!!*

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I contacted customer support on Nov 25th via the proper support channel. The page said it may take up to 5 days to get a response. It's been 3 weeks now. I sent the same email again, two weeks ago... Still no response. What the deal???

User: mpursley783@netscape.net
    Level 82
    *And yes! I have spent money a few times on this game!!*

I looked at your account and the issue is that you updated your phone. Unfortunately, you can't move Deer Hunter 2014 from the device it is originally installed on.
  • Options
    To Admin: Well that's just great... Isn't that something that should be mentioned... SOMEWHERE?? Couldn't someone have at least emailed me back??!!
    I have been playing this game for a long time (probably since it came out)... In fact, one of the reasons I was looking forward to my new iPhone 6 was because the iPhone 4 was so slow playing this game.
    I have spend hundreds--HUNDREDS of hours playing this game to get to this level--and all you can say is "You can't move devices?" Thanks for the heartfelt comment. While you are at it, look into the money I spent on this app just before I switched phones. I'd like a refund.
  • Options
    To Admin: Well that's just great... Isn't that something that should be mentioned... SOMEWHERE?? Couldn't someone have at least emailed me back??!!
    I have been playing this game for a long time (probably since it came out)... In fact, one of the reasons I was looking forward to my new iPhone 6 was because the iPhone 4 was so slow playing this game.
    I have spend hundreds--HUNDREDS of hours playing this game to get to this level--and all you can say is "You can't move devices?" Thanks for the heartfelt comment. While you are at it, look into the money I spent on this app just before I switched phones. I'd like a refund.

Well, it's actually written in several places in the DH forums and on the DH help page. It's a common question that people have answered in several threads.

I have no further visibility into your account aside from being able to view the ticket itself (I can't take action on it). You'll need to follow up with Customer Care directly for any billing/currency issues.
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well, it's actually written in several places in the DH forums and on the DH help page. It's a common question that people have answered in several threads.

I have no further visibility into your account aside from being able to view the ticket itself (I can't take action on it). You'll need to follow up with Customer Care directly for any billing/currency issues.

I meant no disrespect on this thread, but since an admin cared to reply on this one. How about a reply for mine http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?121593-1-Month
  • Options

To Admin: Look, I know this forum is a big deal to you, but let's face it--MOST people who are playing DH2014 don't even know this forum exists. Let alone do they have a desire to read through a hundred threads. I personally work a full time job and have three kids to attend to when I get home. I really don't have the time (nor the interest, to be honest) to pore through here and discover every detail about this game. Nor do I think to myself, "Hmmm, I better check all of the threads on the Glu forum and make sure my game progress will be saved when I upgrade my phone" (not being a smart-***, just being real).

So, at this point I have just arrived at the conclusion that Deer Hunter 2014 is just a poorly planned game in it's design. It's actually the ONLY game I used to play regularly. When I upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 6, ALL of the other apps and games my kids had on there (about 100 of them) transferred with their progress. Out of 100 apps and games, Deer Hunter 2014 is ABSOLUTELY THE ONLY game that didn't transfer properly. So my rhetorical question is: "Do the creators of DH2014 think that people should never upgrade their phone? Doesn't everyone get a new phone every other year, at least???" C'mon, man this is absurd... I have enjoyed DH2014 for about 2 years now. I have bought items with cash at least 4 times during these years. I usually accumulate enough money before new region comes out to buy all the upgrades on the new weapons. I complete almost everything offered in the game--and this is what it comes down to... Unbelievable...

Before reading your post, I had tried everything to transfer the game. Of course, I did the regular "restore" from iTunes, obviously that didn't work. I tried using Xilisoft iPhone Transfer, iFunbox, iExplorer (Yep, bought iExplorer to to do this), iMazing--all failed.

So that's it. After nearly two years of playing this game when I was at my desk, waiting for the doctor, standing in line, hanging around the house... I was a DAILY player--and as I said before--hundreds and hundreds of hours. Anytime my 10-year old saw me on my phone he'd say, "Playing Deer Hunter?" I guess you could say playing the game was a little piece of my life. So surely, sir, you understand my utter disappointment. Yeah, I'm fed up. I've had enough. I'm done with DH2014 and Glu... Done.

Don't worry about it... Clearly you folks at Glu don't care about about it anyway... Out.
  • Options
    Understand your frustration. This is important feedback for the devs to hear.
  • Options
    hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    and for me i lost everything in dh2014 again except this time i was almost comple just started region 16 yesterday and had both rifles and assault rifle and 20 more weapons all my bows crossbows wow so disapointing all my gold gone all that time playing to get to there hapened 2 times to me why and can it be fixed and please tell me it can
  • Options
    hzrdboyz79 wrote: »
    and for me i lost everything in dh2014 again except this time i was almost comple just started region 16 yesterday and had both rifles and assault rifle and 20 more weapons all my bows crossbows wow so disapointing all my gold gone all that time playing to get to there hapened 2 times to me why and can it be fixed and please tell me it can

You need to work with Customer Care for help with your account. We have no visibility into it here on the forums. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/