Zombies Ate My Friends (Update)

EijasEijas Registered Users 16 Posts
I realize that Z.A.M.F just came out but it really needs an update, the reason I'am saying this is because it works on my sister's profile but when I try to play in my profile it freezes at the game loading screen and then drops out. It looks like a lot of fun so I would be very happy if I could play it, I especially like the way you can buy a pet wolf and have him fight along side you.:D

Comments

• Det2phxDet2phx Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree. I love this game, but it's been giving me black screen since yesterday..
    Eijas wrote: »
    I realize that Z.A.M.F just came out but it really needs an update, the reason I'am saying this is because it works on my sister's profile but when I try to play in my profile it freezes at the game loading screen and then drops out. It looks like a lot of fun so I would be very happy if I could play it, I especially like the way you can buy a pet wolf and have him fight along side you.:D
  • crpcp09crpcp09 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me today too! I hope they come out with an update because I am addicted to this game! Lol
  • DumbOl'GamerDumbOl'Gamer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Zombie Ate My Friends got updated for the iPhone and the iPad but they never updated the Mac version. I'd appreciate it if they did though. My chapter 8 keeps repeating and I want to keep playing. I like this game too :(
  • jiajia Registered Users 1 Posts
    When is eternity warriors 4 coming??
    We provide guarantee to pass 70-467 exam with online exam training Test King and Nova Southeastern University you can also get coloradotech.edu along with pba for your guaranteed success.
  • LeeialadyLeeialady Registered Users 5 Posts
    Add me on Zombie ate my friends: leeialady
  • LeeialadyLeeialady Registered Users 5 Posts
    GameCircle leeialady