Options

Data lost!!!!

alexmalexalexmalex Registered Users 1 Posts
So i played DH for quite some time and then after some generell phone problems all game standings weapons and glu creds lost...

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    alexmalex wrote: »
    So i played DH for quite some time and then after some generell phone problems all game standings weapons and glu creds lost...

What platform/device are you playing on?
  • Options
    hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    i was in region 16 and had everything done all kinds of weaps 3100 gold bars money 15 and 16 regions had assault rifls shotguns and both rif;es ivw sent messages for a week now and havent heard anything back it has happened 2 times now i plaay on facebook i workrd really hard to get back to where i was the first time i lost everything i was completely done with hidden regions all special hunts like autumn and only needed 2 more for the holiday humt so i lost all my bows and crossbows all my weapons you get for completeing the hunts and lost all my weapons from region 16 and 15 not including the bows i bought and the weapons from the other regions all weapons was fully upgraded i have sent messages with the exact weapons i had and you all know the ones you get from completeing the autumn hunt and holidays hunt please fix it for me this is dh2014
  • Options
    davidjdspdavidjdsp Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem as hzrdboyz79. I also play though facebook and had completed the first four Christmas quests when my account reset. I had the best gold guns in the game fully upgraded and had completed all of the hidden regions except for golden city. I also lost the account information in November 19th and had recompleted all of map's trophy hunts. I have sent two messages starting when I noticed the outage on December 19th. Can I please get this fixed. I am running the game on a Toshiba Satellite with windows 8.1. My son and I both like playing this game but we really do not want to start all over a third time.
  • Options
    hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    ive sent several messages to and havent heard anything back from customer care i dont know what wlse to do i love the game but im not starting all over again lost game 2 times now just hope they will fix it back and i play on a labtop on facebook
  • Options
    davidjdspdavidjdsp Registered Users 2 Posts
    I received this wonderful response just a few minutes ago.

Hello David,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress was reset again. Unfortunately this time we do not have a way to restore it. We apologize for the disappointment this may cause.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    davidjdsp wrote: »
    I received this wonderful response just a few minutes ago.

Hello David,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress was reset again. Unfortunately this time we do not have a way to restore it. We apologize for the disappointment this may cause.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

:/ Sorry about that.