How much real money do you think you've spent on this game so far...

I'm curious how much others have spent on this game, and how far they went in the game before the started shelling out real money.

I'm on D-Day 17, XP Level 12, I've opened all the beaches and have 140 stars out of 453 stars. I realized very early on that this game has a poor price structure and the rewards don't match the payout. What is it 6 - 9 glu credits for each time you move up a level up?

I have not spent a dime of real money on this game, nor I have visited any of the web sites that give free credits. I would gladly pay to play a quality game that doesn't try continue to milk me for all that it can. At this point I think I'm only playing the game to see have far I can go for free.

Comments

• AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    So far zero
    Not sure if I should spend $30 to get the octamount ack-ack to finish planes missions and reach the full 453 stars
    I am on day 52 now, but finished all none planes missions last week
    can't figure how to move on without having to buy the Octamount
  • AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    Then the way to earn all stars without spending real money is to save the earned free gold to get the Octamount ackack
    As far as any mission, you can get the three stars regardless of the gun you have as long as you have air strikes and bazookas
    These can be earned easily through axis blue point play
  • Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    Keep playing the axis plan missions. It's not impossible, I have earned enough to buy the top sniper rifle and the Modello Machinegun without spending any real cash. At this point i have all the medals, but just a little burnt out on trying to earn enough for the Octa Ack Ack.
  • RiazbaseerRiazbaseer Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have spent more then bloody 80$ within 1 month. Nonsense
  • MafomoMafomo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Playing since over 1 year now. No real money spent
  • Bright007Bright007 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Mafomo wrote: »
    Playing since over 1 year now. No real money spent

U can't enjoy the benefits of the games for real.. I 've spent $30 and is becoming more easily to play.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Being that I play 4 different GLU Games, I know my Real Cash Total is pretty Handsome. Good thing is I found a little trick to help me win the 1000 Gold in the Spec Ops crate almost as many times as you like! That's my lil secret though
    Awesome, finally I finished all the stages of the game so interesting, this frontline commando is enjoyable... but It cost me about $100.
    I finished all the stages today it cost me $100, but so interesting.. so addimin add more updates and more levels thanks..
  • slsoldierslsoldier Registered Users 8 Posts
    None.Finished the game and every mission except the Omaha plane missions.Has accumulated war cash of nearly 400,000.I bought every gun i could with war cash.
    At least they should make a conversion of war cash to axis points or give cash crates.
  • HaxzenHaxzen Registered Users 6 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    Being that I play 4 different GLU Games, I know my Real Cash Total is pretty Handsome. Good thing is I found a little trick to help me win the 1000 Gold in the Spec Ops crate almost as many times as you like! That's my lil secret though

Bull ****.

I'm not buying the "I have a secret and I'm only 11 years old so I'm not sharing it with you" routine.
  • 64sweepy64sweepy Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do you use the accumulated war cash can someone help me