Options

Credit Problem

kim2530kim2530 Registered Users 3 Posts
I have purchased a gold package in Contract Killer Sniper, the transaction was successful through iTunes and charged on my credit card. However, the game showed transaction failed and I do not get any gold credit in the game, still the purchase went through to iTune in-app purchase and my credit card. What worse is that I have been trying to contact customer care for more than a week, through in app conversation room and website submission. Not a single reply from customer care.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    kim2530 wrote: »
    I have purchased a gold package in Contract Killer Sniper, the transaction was successful through iTunes and charged on my credit card. However, the game showed transaction failed and I do not get any gold credit in the game, still the purchase went through to iTune in-app purchase and my credit card. What worse is that I have been trying to contact customer care for more than a week, through in app conversation room and website submission. Not a single reply from customer care.

The in-app ticketing system is the only way to access your account so you'll need to keep working with them there. We have no visibility into your game account here.
  • Options
    kim2530kim2530 Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The in-app ticketing system is the only way to access your account so you'll need to keep working with them there. We have no visibility into your game account here.
    Contact us button is useless in the game, not a single reply in two weeks! That's why I'm here on the forum!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    kim2530 wrote: »
    Contact us button is useless in the game, not a single reply in two weeks! That's why I'm here on the forum!

Yes, I understand that, but we have no visibility into your game account here. Working with them is the only way to get access to your game info.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    This issue was resolved according to Customer Care. Thanks for your patience Kim.