Error code 106000

Snake0eyes0Snake0eyes0 Registered Users 6 Posts
After I updated and played a couple of game it started saying internet connection problem error code 10600... Please help!!!!

Comments

• Snake0eyes0Snake0eyes0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I had to uninstall the game and install back again!!!! I lost all the guns that i bought!!! How can i get it back??? I spend about $200 on this game!!!!
  • GreggxGreggx Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wow ,,,,,! Thanx for the warning,, I won't be doing that,
    All the same ,I'm still stuck, nobody has answered me yet,,,
  • oranceorance Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same problem I messaged the customer support and no answer ,do not reinstaal you will lose all your progress and start from scratch.Any body know a solution help please.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi
    i haven't been able to play for the last 2 days,i am getting the error 106000,informed the customer care.but no response from there side,and the glu admins are saying they are aware of the issues.but what about the time we have lost for supporting the game in some way,i have spent almost close to 500 gold for this game,but now i am feeling very bad!:( :(:(
    How i wish Gluadmin would return my money back i spent on this game!!!! or atlist give me back all the gold and guns that i bought and my current standing on the game!!! Right now i totally deleted the game. Until Gluadmin does not reply to this problem that me and other players are having i will not install it back!!!
    After I updated and played a couple of game it started saying internet connection problem error code 10600... Please help!!!!

We want a clear answer al what happened to you happened to me no answer from anybody in Glu ,we mustt demand a clear answer now
    to all of you please have a look to what I sent again today to customer care (if they exist)
    This is my 8th try to get an answer from you please tell us what is happening with the cod above if there is a solution please let us know if not I personally will not re install the game as it happened before and I lost all my progress ,gold ,jewels etc.
    Just to let you all know that I tried to start the game now and instead of getting the code 106000 I got 116000 What is going on
  • Dd5000Dd5000 Registered Users 2 Posts
    orance wrote: »
    Just to let you all know that I tried to start the game now and instead of getting the code 106000 I got 116000 What is going on
    I having the same problem and am heavily invested at defense level foxtrot and completed level 50...please fix this error issue!
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    none of these messages in this thread mentions the game name. It's like we only have 1 game out there.

Edit: I am going to guess this is for Contract Killer: Sniper

Also: no one has mentioned if this is on Android only or Apple and Android. These details are needed to investigate.
  • gurpreetsinghchandigurpreetsinghchandi Registered Users 10 Posts
    There are many things in Contract killer sniper game, which are irritating us a lot.
    1. We can't play it offline, we have to switch on our costly data network always on, if we switch off the mobile data then the game ask to restart game. After restarting game, the game doesn't starts and it's giving error 11600, 10600 etc always until we enable mobile data...
    So this game is useless if we want to play it offline...

2. It should be player's will, if he wants to sync his progress with server or want to save it only on his device...

3. Game is freezing at prize claiming screen many times... So we lost our prize...

4. No need to sync each and every step after few seconds, it sucks a lot...

5. There are too many advertisement, we are confused! Are we playing game or watching some spamming apps....

6. Your team doesn't give response to users, if someone is asking for help then its your duty, please understand it...

So please reply me with your opinions, it's my humble request...
  • JohncaiJohncai Registered Users 1 Posts
    Iphone5s system: iOS 8.1.2
    Could you please provide users the real solution of the issue?
    I'm looking forward your response!
    Yes contract killer sniper ang i am using iphone 6 plus
  • Gaurav0916Gaurav0916 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i havent been able to play the game from 4 days after the latest update,its showing the error 106000,please advice what i should do,i am using iphone5s and the os is 8.1.2.i really liked this game
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware of the issue and is working on it.
    I am still getting 106000 error ,!!!!!!! Isn't anyone addressing this ???
    No one is saying anything ,,, this isn't kool,,,, coming on to a week now,,
    And NO progress reports,,, come on,,, we've all spent money on this game,,,
    Ok ,, team is aware ,!!!!!
  • DesertLabDesertLab Registered Users 3 Posts
    I had to reinstall the game because my phone crashed due to an update on a work related matter. Also I was getting the same error message 106000. Now I am back to a level 1?? I have reinstalled all of the worlds.. still nothing. Can anyone suggest how to fix this? I am not going to spend all of that $ again to get back to a level 50 with the latest and greatest guns available.

Thank you =)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Again, the team is aware of the issue and is working on it.
    dear super admin
    can you please change your words!"the team is aware of the issue and is working on it",are you trying to fool us,we also know that the team is aware of the issue,what we need is more responsible answer from your side like the other admins! feels really bad after one week because we have spent our money and time for this game,please dont post this again a humble request
    thanks
    hi Greggx
    i am also having the same issue from the last update!almost one week now,no response from customer care also!i did a complete reset of my iphone but no luck!hope the glu team will bring an update soon!please update your name and device platform in this http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ant-play/page3
    the glu admins need the name of the players having this error.
    thanks