Lost ALL my purchase and upgrades :(

IRONFIST75IRONFIST75 Registered Users 11 Posts
I have lost all my purchased gold to upgrade my weapons. I also lost all my progress and yes, I WAS all the way up to level 40. I show all my achievements but NO game progress........ I
Also lost my will to spend anymore money. Please fix as it is a great game.

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    ......and you don't mention the game name.

Have you contacted Customer Care for help?
  • IRONFIST75IRONFIST75 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    ......and you don't mention the game name.

Have you contacted Customer Care for help?
    I thought not to mention the game is because I still like it and don't want to slag it of until costumer care get back to me. Hopefully they get back to me soon since this is the second time I contact them and hopefully there won't be a 3rd. :)
    IRONFIST75 wrote: »
    I thought not to mention the game is because I still like it and don't want to slag it of until costumer care get back to me. Hopefully they get back to me soon since this is the second time I contact them and hopefully there won't be a 3rd. :)

I checked with Customer care and all they have from you is the recent message from 4 hours ago. They never received anything else in the past unless you used a different email address. However, more important is: you still have not said anything to them about what game you need help with. All they have is that you are on an Android device. So what's the big secret about telling us what game you need help with? :) this is delaying the process at this point.

Back to you.
  • gurpreetsinghchandigurpreetsinghchandi Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi everybody,
    Friends will you please tell me if anyhow we can play contract killer sniper offline (I mean without enabling data connection)??
    And one more question, can we save game progress on our device instead of server??
  • gurpreetsinghchandigurpreetsinghchandi Registered Users 10 Posts
    There are many things in Contract killer sniper game, which are irritating us a lot.

1. We can't play it offline, we have to switch on our costly data network always on, if we switch off the mobile data then the game ask to restart game. After restarting game, the game doesn't starts and it's giving error 11600, 10600 etc always until we enable mobile data...
    So this game is useless if we want to play it offline...

2. It should be player's will, if he wants to sync his progress with server or want to save it only on his device...

3. Game is freezing at prize claiming screen many times... So we lost our prize...

4. No need to sync each and every step after few seconds, it sucks a lot...

5. There are too many advertisement, we are confused! Are we playing game or watching some spamming apps....

6. Your team doesn't give response to users, if someone is asking for help then its your duty, please understand it...

So please reply me with your opinions, it's my humble request...
  • IRONFIST75IRONFIST75 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey Francis. I was talking about contract killer sniper. Spend way over £ 100. I downloaded the game from the amazon app store.
  • AlfiemoonAlfiemoon Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am a single mom with sadly not much of a social life I absolutely love GL COMMANDO BUT THREE TIMES PURCHASSED GLU COINS TOTALLING 1100 MISSING AND EVEN WHEN I GO FOR FREE COINS BY WATCHING VIDEO IT DOESNT ADD THAT THIS IS FIRST TIME IVE HAD AN.ISDUE IM REALLY DISAPPOINTED I CANT AFFORD ERRORS XX
    IronFist: please continue via your ticket with Customer care, they are handling your case. Thank you.

gurpreetsinghchandi: These day most apps are server based and require a connection. That's how it is; same with Ads.
    As for the problems with Pvp and crashes, they are being addressed. Please make sure you update the game to get the latest fixes. we are also answering all inquiries as we get to them. thanks!

Alfiemoon: Please contact Customer care for billing issues. We don't have visibility here in the forum. Thanks!