contract killer sniper

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
hi
i am trying to play the game from last day after the update,but getting the error 106000,i am playing on my iphone 5s,i tried restarting the phone and closing all the other apps,but no use,please advice what i should do

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    hi
    i am trying to play the game from last day after the update,but getting the error 106000,i am playing on my iphone 5s,i tried restarting the phone and closing all the other apps,but no use,please advice what i should do

Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. Thanks for letting us know.
  • RadyaRadya Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am still getting the server maintenance issue right now been going on 5-6 hrs is there actually maintenance going on or am I glitched
  • RadyaRadya Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lol it's 2000 here and still not able to get in game it's been like this since around 10-11 this morning can we get a time frame or something about when this will get fixed instead if we are looking into it
  • Kaywee0063Kaywee0063 Registered Users 10 Posts
    From last night till now. When I want to play this game what I get is [SERVER MAINTENANCE IS BEING HELD. PLEASE, TRY AGAIN LATER] this is going on for more than 12 hours already. please fix it.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi
    i haven't been able to play for the last 2 days,i am getting the error 106000,informed the customer care.but no response from there side,and the glu admins are saying they are aware of the issues.but what about the time we have lost for supporting the game in some way,i have spent almost close to 500 gold for this game,but now i am feeling very bad! :(:(:(
  • Snake0eyes0Snake0eyes0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    What about me??? Gluadmin. I unstalled the game and still getting the same error code!!! I lost all the gold and guns that I bought....i spent about $200 on this game...and now i have to start frim the beginning....i am playing this on my iphone6 plus...now i totally deleted it....
    So I cannot do anything other then wait for glu to solve this error they created. I have been waiting for a whole day already.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Did you upgrade the game? Server maintenance message at this point means you are running an older version. please update and try again.
  • BchillmanBchillman Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have updated the game and I haven't been able to sign on since yesterday afternoon. As every else here, I'm getting the error code 106000. I am playing on the iPad mini.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware of the issue and is working on it.
  • Mrau2uMrau2u Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem getting into the new campaign? Mine says no internet connection when I try but the rest of the game works ok.
  • SGMSGM Registered Users 4 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Did you upgrade the game? Server maintenance message at this point means you are running an older version. please update and try again.

I upgraded to Global Assault and then got locked out with the Server Maintenance message. Been over 48 hrs now. Can't get into the game to try and update.
    It's because of the update that's why. now I can't even load the game.
    SGM wrote: »
    I upgraded to Global Assault and then got locked out with the Server Maintenance message. Been over 48 hrs now. Can't get into the game to try and update.
    same here. but until now I can't even load the game at all. when I try to load all I get is the server maintenance message and to try later and this later is for two days already.
  • Snake0eyes0Snake0eyes0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here i have been updating it everytime...i am using my iphone 6 plus!!!!
  • gurpreetsinghchandigurpreetsinghchandi Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi everybody,
    Friends will you please tell me if anyhow we can play contract killer sniper offline (I mean without enabling data connection)??
    And one more question, can we save game progress on our device instead of server??
  • WiperWiper Registered Users 1 Posts
    Kaywee0063 wrote: »
    same here. but until now I can't even load the game at all. when I try to load all I get is the server maintenance message and to try later and this later is for two days already.

I am having same problem for three days now. Played several levels after Global Assault update, then suddenly started getting Server Maintenance messages during "logging in" sequence. I have sent message to customer support and received a canned response so far that they have received the inquiry, but are very busy. They don't specifically say they are working on resolving this issue with Sniper. I even downloaded CK2 just to see if it was a common problem with another GLU game. CK2 works fine, no "Server Maintenance" issues. I am not seeing a lot traffic on this issue, which makes me think maybe it is my IPAD, if it is a server issue, seems everyone would be inquiring about a solution. Don't know, just would like to get back to killing!
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi dear admins its been almost 4 days now,i cant play the game,i am using iphone 5s,the os version is 8.1.2,i have contacted the customer care and no reply!please advice what i should do,many threads are saying to reinstall the game.i am afraid if i will loose all the progress,Dear admins please tell us what to do?please don't reply with a single sentence that'the team is aware of the issue'! thanks